Should I Save A Fortune...?

tuff_runt

If i was going down the custom route, the curtis would be taken over the leeson. curtis are just a real brand with real history, want to support that.

money isn't (and is, if you get me) an object really, have the money for the full build already.

is the revell a poor looking frame in the flesh?

Get a Black Leeson

203 BB7

Black skinny rims

dengura... plain black forks

and a skinny titanuium skinny saddle...

with black proII's

Was thinking about building a bike similar to that spec... but i know id get it and not be good enough to do it any justice! but i love leesons!!! lol

i dunno what all the fuss is over 24" these days you can do all the same stuff on a similar set up 26"

i certainly wouldnt splash out £200 for a new revell dont get me wrong i like them but i saw one go on ebay the other day for like £40

I would get a base over a revell, they are always over looked, but are really great street frames and look good built up. And tarty have got them going cheap. Or id get a inspired because the geo makes it perfect for trials moves and street moves. PLus it will be a great build quality and has had 2 years of thought put inot it be a real thriough person who knows his stuff (dave).