Another Ozonys

The Duck

for all the questions, the frame is orange because it looks lush, he got the frame from some dude in france or something for a bargain price,

the rear pads are fat pads and the front are v-fly plaz pads the rear brake is the muts nuts as is the front :)

hope this helps

also the bike is lush to ride as well as looking awesome, good work max

:D Yeah ryan.

Orange looks surprisingly good, I too had my doubts.

Finished it yesterday (as in its ride-able) but its got some tank-arse echo 07 rim on the back in silver which looks GAY and the weight is GAY. The current tyres are also GAY all because royal mail are being GAY. So don't really want to take pictures of my baby looking ugly.

Will order a DOB rim for the reehar, slap my new tyres on when they arrive, then take some pictures.

Its going to be all black and white parts with the orange frame. Will look phit imo.

The phat pads on the back are AMAZING. As are the Rockpads/Spanish flys on the front (on a brand new rim, the bite and hold is unbelievable, would recommend them).

Thanks tarty for all the new bits.

:wub:

The Czar will be making quite a comeback. ;)

Loads of parts arrived today and Ive just been unpacking them at work and dribbling! Haha.

The orange is a bit lairy fairy for me but the spec will easily make up for it Max.

Cant wait to have a proper look! B)

alright buddy mak said you have ordered some sexy bike parts??

will have to get it sorted for a ride after x mas was thinking of going to bristol?

alright buddy mak said you have ordered some sexy bike parts??

will have to get it sorted for a ride after x mas was thinking of going to bristol?

Yea I did some hefty spending of cash yesterday. Im almost cleaned out!

I have everything bar Heatsink Vee convertors and Coust Vee pads. Tyres and tubes are also on the way.

Everything else arrived today!

Bristol sounds like a laugh, I need to regain some skills and stamina again before I properly go for it. But yea I dont mind driving around, I have my old winter tank which will carry bikes and people easily enough!

Im hoping I can get round Max's tomorrow eve (I think thats when he said he was free) so he can help me build it. I have zero tools and parts back in Southampton, my folks chucked them and just bought my trials bike with them when they moved house. I wasnt pleased.

I have my Rocket trials frame in the boot of the car so you can all have a laugh at how heavy it is. Haha!