I Am Legend

Smo™

hi sorry to bring up the thread again its just for those who havent seen it. if you havent got the money or cant be bothered to go to the cinamar here it is. by the way in the fast sceens the quality is not so good. http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?d...198056219435959 <- the whole movie

Something to stop the night walkers sniffing him out. I think, and that might answer how they found his house eventually because she obviously didn't do it.

They knew where he lived because they followed her home because she didn't wait for the sun to be risen to go to the house.

And.

They didn't make the attack then, because it's obviously more fun to fall through the roof with your mates ;)

• 1 month later...
Holy shmokes that's way better than the actual ending :\, like somebody has mentioned though how did they drive off the island if all the bridges were destroyed.

EXACTLY!!! There is so many of those little continuity errors that I have spotted over the *cough* three *cough* times I've watched that film! I suppose you just have to suspend your dis-belief and enjoy it for the cute doggy woggy or something.

The alternate ending was quite a bit better, being that it was closer to the book's ending (albiet not close enough).

At least it made something of the night walkers/zombies/vampires (whatever) being intelligent rather than just building it up in the film for no reason whatsoever.