My New 08 Gu (prenounce It Goo, So It Rymes :) )

Damon W

them 4 prongs wich hold pads inplace, i grind em down, cos wen i kick for a gap i send the rim into the brake and it grinds on the metal otherwise

do you get this with new brake pads? i dont think so from what i've seen on the HS33. my opinion is that only happens with worn down pads.

so?

do you get this with new brake pads? i dont think so from what i've seen on the HS33. my opinion is that only happens with worn down pads.

so?

might of done it now so he doesnt have to in a few week or what not? bike looks good duck weld looks tidy compared to them pics on trials uk , have fun ^_^

Thats so nice damon, but i really want to no how them vee brakes work, can you help me please lol. are they nice to ride with?

Cherrzzz matt

The lever pulls cable through which is connected to on of the lever arms. There is a stop on the other lever arm though which the outer cannot pass.

When pulling the brake the 2 arms come together pressing a pad onto the rim.

They work well.

The lever pulls cable through which is connected to on of the lever arms. There is a stop on the other lever arm though which the outer cannot pass.

When pulling the brake the 2 arms come together pressing a pad onto the rim.

They work well.

You would not believe how close I was to posting that, but I figured it would be silly :P

Vees are great - I'd definitely recommend getting one

Nice bike, looks strong. (I would try those brakes.)

Can you tell me please how does it weight?

u tell me :turned:

all my bikes people say are really heavy, i dno and once more i dont care, be reeeet

probs about this much ( )

a montys this much ( )

use that for comparison