Monty Camel 26"

James Quigley

They would have sold more of those frames if they lost the hump. Even if it does incrase the frames rideabilty. They'd still be better off without it.

Edited by JT!

I was looking at getting one as the geo sounds spot on but they arnt out yet over here and they will be to much. The one in the pic has vertical dropouts as you can make out the black hanger, but kennys has horizontal dropouts. I was under the impression the frame would be like kennys, the one in the pic is a proto? i think so im guessing it was just a one of the him? or is kennys a one off for him and it will come with vertical dropouts.

hmm, kennys bike is with horizontal dropouts,sprayed white.The bike of that man cesar ? think has some kind of hanger like koxx does with the coust v2.Correct me if i'm wrong.

The new monty forks are very light ! shame it is covered whit white at the top :(

kennys bike.

velo3me7.jpg

velo3me7.f075a1c214.jpg

damn imageshack raped the quality one this one !

Edited by Mr.trial_dude

Are they looking like the current version ridden by Kenny? If so I'm calculating how to fund a purchase right now.

I hear kidneys can fetch a decent bit on the open market - you really only need one :P...

Noticed the bike in the first picture is running a derailleur. Are competition bikes still required to have gears? I thought singlespeed was allowed in stock class now.

Edited by psycholist

It's actually something like 1080/55/380/72

The bb rise is very big, and the mod has 75mm rise or something ridiculous.

im sure its not 55, as there was a topic about kenny and his bike and he said the geo and im sure it was 30 or 35 unless that is just for his frame because kenny hasnt ridden a high bb frame in years?

Are they gonna release the frame on it's own? Or will it be full bike only?

Usually they arrive as full bike only, followed a month or two later as frame only.

Id love one of these frames, i bet they ride class, i just couldnt justify the money, going on last years montys the frames will be like a good 700 quid

Last year's 231Ti frame was £447.99 ... this will probably be about the same, maybe a bit more.