Just Had An Idea...

Concussion

Thing is, if that's a standard BMX peg, it's going to be approx. 4inches long. Your outside edge of your pedal is going to be about 4" out from your frame, so basically, if you somehow managed to miss your front pedal, you'd still miss that peg.

I did sidehops to my 'good' side, but that's just because I found I didn't really fall off if I didn't miss the back wheel. It just seemed pretty stupid to force myself to do something that felt un-natural, and didn't make any sense. I'm glad I didn't, 'cos now I ride BMX it's a lot easier to translate bike control skills without having to re-learn how to move my bike to my 'regular' side.

It'd snap your puny alu dropouts instantly though, or kill your puny 10mm axle. The other downside is that pegs are built to slide, so unless you've got some pretty angular edges you're going to have to be properly accurate.

Well my solution would be to put my drivetrain on the other side....bmx styley...put the driveside crank on the opposite side and turn the wheel 180 in the dropouts....you could still use a modified 74kingz or similar clamping chain tensioner.....when i find a cheap tensioner one thats what im going to do!

Your freewheel will turn the wrong way.

could run a lhd profile/flip flop ldh hub with lhd acs? and run those profile flatland cranks (i think they come in lhd?), i'm sure theres a way you can mount a bash to a lefthand regular crank, bodge but mehhh :P someone has to do it, just cos its cool and could start a tf trend...