Hello People

simo

Hello everyone. Thought i would come and join the site. Im steve, 22 from poole dorset. I started riding trials when i was 14 but when i started driving and the car took over but i have just started riding trials again.

Any one from here in poole ? Need to find a fue guys to ride with.

Steve.

Hello everyone. Thought i would come and join the site. Im steve, 22 from poole dorset. I started riding trials when i was 14 but when i started driving and the car took over but i have just started riding trials again.

Any one from here in poole ? Need to find a fue guys to ride with.

Steve.

tut tut :P

Welcome back.

thanks guys, Feels like home already.

Im a bit out dated now when it comes to the bike ! Hope to buy a new frame soon so need a few ideas.

It has to be for 26" wheels and i need a saddle.

Can any one point me in the right direction ?

Welcome to the forum dude. As far i was aware theres a few riders located in/around poole, when you look at your own replies theres a little link under your name that says county. Clicking that should bring up other nearby riders who are registered on here. And in your case there IS a fair few :lol:

As for new frame ideas, Tartybikes, Selectbikes.com, Trials-Uk and Cleanbikes.co.uk are all decent sites to go and have a look at new frames and parts and they're all very up to date with stocks/pictures.

With regards to the saddle, Leeson bikes do some nice more traditionally geometried frames, and can customize a frame easily enough. Basebikes do the TA26 which is a seated 26" frame with a pretty nice geometry that is currently an absolute bargain in the frames section on tartybikes (links above). Theres also the whole craze with 24"'s that might be worth looking into, though i'm not quite so up-to-date with all the latest frames and what not.

Edited by Krisboats

This is my bike at the moment.

P2210689-1.jpg

As you can tell in a bit behind with the times.

Things are on the up as i have just bought a base frame from tartybikes.

I will get my forks powder coated at the weekend and then sart building it when it arrives.

hey welcome to the forum and welcome back to trials (Y)

the only thing that im going to ask of you is to read the guidelines and please,

dont make topics about why your not gettin validated yet,

because they dont help at all.

but yh enjoy yourself :P

..rob..

Things are on the up as i have just bought a base frame from tartybikes.

I will get my forks powder coated at the weekend and then sart building it when it arrives.

I saw that bike and was just about to reccomend a base for certain, then i read that sentence. To be honest i think from the looks of it the base might be your ideal frame for getting back into trials, especially as you can just switch the parts over. Make sure to stick up some pictures in the Bike Pics section in full members once you've got the frame.

The TA 26 frame has just turned up and looks fantastic !

My forks sholud be black in the next few hours and ready for collection.

New pig headset, tyres and short rear mech with cable is on its way.

Hope to start stripping my old bike down friday evening.

Cant wate.

hi there,

Welcome to the forum, if you need any help with set up, parts or maintenance then just give us a shout :)

Sounds like your gonna have a nice bike at the end matey

thanks

rob

Edited by saracen_rob