New Tra Hd Video

TRA

wtf it is so awesome... this video is your best vid' man (although the others were so beasty) and probably one of the best video of the year (the best?)... the editing is really perfect... my english is too limited to express what i feel... you did something really big... an article is coming on french web site tribalzone... this vid is something revolutionnary in trials for sure... the format is not what we are used to find on the web... longer but we cannot stop watching... it is so good... it must been watched on tv with big sound... thanks a lot man and keep it on ! (Y)

alright =p

You not seen my other HD vid ? its better i think .

wtf it is so awesome... this video is your best vid' man (although the others were so beasty) and probably one of the best video of the year (the best?)... the editing is really perfect... my english is too limited to express what i feel... you did something really big... an article is coming on french web site tribalzone... this vid is something revolutionnary in trials for sure... the format is not what we are used to find on the web... longer but we cannot stop watching... it is so good... it must been watched on tv with big sound... thanks a lot man and keep it on ! (Y)

Vid2:

1:40 - 1:50 - those seens deserve being placed under glass and hung on the front wall

the picture is great

And closer to the end, in the hangar, some scenes looked sooo holywood

i want that camera. come ride with us someday:)

Edited by Peter Green

really enjoyed that (first HD Ive watched on new pc + moniter ) - footage blew me away ....

riding was immense as always, could do with some more longer lines in there ... (wish you would sort that chain out though >..)

top work.

shot with canon hv20

Ive always had planned for competing , but theres never been much oppurtunitys for me , since it all costs alot of money. Also with me not having any sort of partner

that i can train with properly , i would not reach a skille level which i would be satisfied with.

Especially now when i live in Bergen i basically never rides , nothing to ride on and no one to ride with useally.

Ive done alot of competitions on mototrials .