Tom Oliver

vinny.p

Im not trying to cause an argument here or anything but why has tom oliver only taken an hour to become a full member does it have anything to do with him being sponsored i wonder?

11 minutes actually ;) and no it doesnt he posted a good topic and got straight to the point, as it says in the rules one good topic/post will get you validated as 1000 bad ones wont, quit complaining anyway.

No, him being sponsored didn't make a difference. I validated him because the rest of his family have accounts on here, and they are all nice, friendly people who don't cause arguements. Also, his first post was well written, etc., so I didn't really seea problem validating him.

can i just add that im getting sooo fed up with people putting

"oh im not being validated after 2 seconds"

"why has my freind been validated and i havent ?"

sorry but im getting very annoyed!

ive been on the forum for almost a year now but have i been validated?

more to the point have i complained???

hoping you are all well

..rob.. :P

Edited by sponge rob fat head

hoping you are all well

actually... 05/06/2007

anyhow vinny, if you hadnt asked to be banned im sure that would have improved your validation chances...

Don't be so petty, of course its not to do with him being sponsored. If you read any of the members sections you'd of seen his topic had been moved in there and onzaboymark (i think) had explained that he had proved himself by using a shared account with his dad (again i think). So stop moaning and make some decent topics.

well i don't think it has anything to do do with tom oliver being sponsered all of us pre-members just have to wait patiently and follow the rules and we will get validated if you know what i mean hope this helps you to get validated

Look guy's, it's not hard to get Validated.

All it takes is One good post, There looking out for a good post that is well punctuated, with good use of grammar and in context to the topic

Not a thousand posts.

For instance, Curly koxx levelboss has made 2 new topics within 4 minutes. Which Full members would class as Spamming.

To be honest with you theres never no more than 5 topics made in each section of the forum per day. Where as in NMC which has half the members there have already been 46 Topics started today in NMC alone....Only 13 of them had the word "Trials" in them.

Just cut down on posts. And only post the really good ones ! And you'll get Validated in no time !

Jarrod

All it takes is One good post, There looking out for a good post that is well punctuated, with good use of grammar and in context to the topic

Not a thousand posts.

For instance, Curly koxx levelboss has made 2 new topics within 4 minutes. Which Full members would class as Spamming.

To be honest with you theres never no more than 5 topics made in each section of the forum per day. Where as in NMC which has half the members there have already been 46 Topics started today in NMC alone....Only 13 of them had the word "Trials" in them.

Just cut down on posts. And only post the really good ones ! And you'll get Validated in no time !

Jarrod

You've already been validated, stop with all the grammar :angry:

You can just get rid of the grammar after being validated :P

hoping you are all well

Well look how long I've been on the forum and i haven't been Validated (Yet, although it seems it wont happen :lol: )

Ive always tried to post decent helpful replys and topics with a reason behind, but i guess its just the way the cookie crumbles.

Kinda Getting bored of 2 years of 'New members' when I clearly am not 'New'

Oh well all i can do is hope on validation but lets just see what happens ^_^

Cheers Hendy x

Not a thousand posts.

Jarrod

I completely agree with what your saying, why do so many of the pre members post crap topics which have no relevance to trials what so ever. I signed up to this forum believing i would be reading trials threads, but you just get "New Apple Products" and pre members trying to buy/sell things.

Come on guys and girls read the rules and important info and write topics which are relevant to the Trials Forum.

sorry if it sounds like I'm ranting on a bit,but i want to see helpful information when i come on this site.

Im not complaining im just wondering if i got sponsored would i get validated?

Oh dear oh dear.

Young Tom is a well known rider, he is a really good kid.

I can't see what all of the fuss is about.

I would like to welcome him on here AT LAST !!!!!

When are we meeting up and riding again, Ian, Tom Sam ?????

JP