Short Vid

Ross McArthur

nice one ross!!

See your trying to sort out those facky nose manuals!!! keep out the good work.

Im almost finished editing that vid i did when i was up!!!.. im just being a perfectionst...haha

Jamie.

cheers man yea was kinda getting the g turn on the slope but didnt really get any proper fakie nose manuals or fakie manuals or tail whips on camera that day. boo next one hopefully. cant wait to see your vid.

nice! (Y)

cheers man I look up to you in terms of riding so always good to get a reply from you....right enough bumming Ross.

Nice to see you can ride there without busting your nose open :P

Good riding, I wanna come up and go there again.

cheers man yea my nose was nasty that day! ill see you in newcastle?

Loved that vid, I must go to unit sometime i've been meaning to for a while on my Cannondale Chase, cool to your style of riding there!

Did you have a mess about in the foam pit there too?

Razzy

na man didnt bother with the foam pit....too full that day with other wee pubes on BMXs plus trying backflips n stuff is something its good for, but I get scared. :lol:

Edited by glasvagas

little mini danni mac going there lol! looking smooth will need to catch up for some good ridding soon now that my back is better yea!!! should go to rowardenan for the natural think i will go there to get my fittnes back lol ^_^

yea man sounds good. youll like my new bars btw...and the way im riding them, on the 26 Ashton that is. what about sunday?