Messenger Bag

Max Quinn

Ok so i'm after a decent messenger bag for school/stencils/general stuff and i'm after some reccomendations :) It needs to be not too wacky to go with a suit but i don't mind being a bit standout from all the gay high street fashion kids ;) . Needs to be able to comfortably hold a few A4 folders and have extra pocket(s) for pens and shizz. No more then £50.

I've been having a look about and so far i've found these ones:

Dakine

Addict

Adidas

Magma

They're all pretty nice but nothing has really grabbed me. Anyone have any ideas or good places to look? At the minute the dj stores seem to be turning up some allright offerings in the form of record packs. But i also like the adidas ones, anyone know of somewhere good online to get adidas messenger bags?

Cheers.

Ok so i'm after a decent messenger bag for school/stencils/general stuff and i'm after some reccomendations :) It needs to be not too wacky to go with a suit but i don't mind being a bit standout from all the gay high street fashion kids ;) . Needs to be able to comfortably hold a few A4 folders and have extra pocket(s) for pens and shizz. No more then £50.

I've been having a look about and so far i've found these ones:

Dakine

Addict

Adidas

Magma

They're all pretty nice but nothing has really grabbed me. Anyone have any ideas or good places to look? At the minute the dj stores seem to be turning up some allright offerings in the form of record packs. But i also like the adidas ones, anyone know of somewhere good online to get adidas messenger bags?

Cheers.

I like the look of the addict one. I have a fire trap one, which has a removable section, I put my laptop in it. can't get too much stuff in it though! only down side. I have a Medium sizes Jeep bag, Has 3 main holding areas, Buts its pretty naff to be honest.

http://www.ebags.co.uk/case_logic/courier_...m?modelid=44260

http://www.ebags.co.uk/ebags/downloader_la...m?modelid=15025

http://www.ebags.co.uk/jansport/essence_up...?modelid=100945

http://www.ebags.co.uk/deuter/giga_office/...021856%20110002

Just a few! Don't get a man bag!

Cheers for all the suggestions, i've looked at a few crumplers but i'll lhave a deeper look, cheers :) Just bookmarked that site you mentioned Joe to have a look at in the morning :)

And for everyone saying get a backpack or whatever, i have a backpack but would prefer a messenger bag for school. I think they look smarter with a suit. But also they provide quick access to everything which i really need, something i can walk along with on my shoulder and just dive into. Can't be bothered to go into why but yer, backpacks out the question. :)

And for everyone saying get a backpack or whatever, i have a backpack but would prefer a messenger bag for school. I think they look smarter with a suit. But also they provide quick access to everything which i really need, something i can walk along with on my shoulder and just dive into. Can't be bothered to go into why but yer, backpacks out the question. :)

Sound like you're planning a school massicare?

Sound like you're planning a school massicare?

Haha something like that :shifty: *awaits police sirens outside*

Cheers for all the suggestions. Eastpak have some nice stuff but don't tend to have very good front pocket compartments for pens and shizz. Think i'm just gonna go for the Dakine one :) And Joe that shop carries some pretty good brands, shame theres so much shit to sift through though haha.

Edited by Max Quinn