Pets

Josh PWND

all look the same they just sit or lay around and when someone comes in or knocks they run to the door barking quite funny when pizza man came ran a mile :)

Haha, benson does that ! Then as soon as he see's Jason, Jane or me he shuts up :) Jason got Bailey because his old Rottie had to be put down (FAR to old, nearly 10 i think !) He picked him up from a local kennel because he was abandoned just before christmas, He's spot on for a Rottie (Y) But Bensons the don !

I love these dogs, i really fancy getting one of my own but i don't know if i'd be able to bring it up so well <_<

Seen as though the other thread has gone heres a fresh start.

Post pics and info about your pets.

I have a Bullmastiff called Brooke bout 2 years old now.

l_2fdd79d658ea89c2bb00ee79d27efe29.jpg

Dont want to sound like a fanny but why's your dog at the top of this page ?

http://www.dog-pictures.co.uk/dog-pictures...tiff-dogs.shtml

Owned ?

Why would anybody lie about having a Dog. That's a really weird thing to lie about.

And if you did, then...................... :blink:

Meh', Bet he don't reply......

I tell you what really f**ks me off though, if you type rottweiler into google images the first thing you get is a bloke getting his arm bit off, then a guard dog, then one baring it's teeth, then loads more stereotypical shit !

An Australian Bearded Dragon , she's about 2 years old now and is called Yoda .

med_gallery_3439_966_38375.jpg

Awww :wub:

post-3439-1202855336_thumb.jpg

That looks mint :)

Ive got a few :P

1 dog - lurcher/greyhound

5 rabits - we had 3 at one point, then my brother thought it was funny watching rabbits jump on each others back :P One was a girl 2 were boys (one the brother of the girl) but it was the other on that sorted her out :) They had 3 babies! Then last week the brother died :(

About 50 Fish - We started off with 2 guppis loads of other random stuff :P sharks etc, but the gupis are permently horny :S all they do is have kids.

We used to have the good old, hamster and ginniepig :P

We had one hamster that got out of the cage, juped into my dogs bed then my dog thoguth it was dead, so he just left it in his bed :S Its ment to be a hunting dog ( we dont use it though) , it just left it there and didnt touch it ?

A Rottweiler is only the way its behaved is the way its been brought up, i know from experience. I had a Rottweiler and she was so cute and wouldn't hurt a fly unless she saw someone was hurting us or they hurt her and believe it or not everyone was scared off her unless we told the person that she wouldn't touch them.

That looks mint :)

Ive got a few :P

1 dog - lurcher/greyhound

5 rabits - we had 3 at one point, then my brother thought it was funny watching rabbits jump on each others back :P One was a girl 2 were boys (one the brother of the girl) but it was the other on that sorted her out :) They had 3 babies! Then last week the brother died :(

About 50 Fish - We started off with 2 guppis loads of other random stuff :P sharks etc, but the gupis are permently horny :S all they do is have kids.

We used to have the good old, hamster and ginniepig :P

We had one hamster that got out of the cage, juped into my dogs bed then my dog thoguth it was dead, so he just left it in his bed :S Its ment to be a hunting dog ( we dont use it though) , it just left it there and didnt touch it ?

Guppies, and yes the idea is to get 5 males or 5 females not a male and a female if you don't want to be cruel.

A Rottweiler is only the way its behaved is the way its been brought up, i know from experience. I had a Rottweiler and she was so cute and wouldn't hurt a fly unless she saw someone was hurting us or they hurt her and believe it or not everyone was scared off her unless we told the person that she wouldn't touch them.

Theres such a stigma attached to big dogs.

It's the twat owners who should get the shit for there aggressive dogs. Because it IS there fault :(

People genuinly cross the road when they see Benson/Bailey coming. It's bolocks !

Haha, benson does that ! Then as soon as he see's Jason, Jane or me he shuts up :) Jason got Bailey because his old Rottie had to be put down (FAR to old, nearly 10 i think !) He picked him up from a local kennel because he was abandoned just before christmas, He's spot on for a Rottie (Y) But Bensons the don !

I love these dogs, i really fancy getting one of my own but i don't know if i'd be able to bring it up so well <_<

Dont want to sound like a fanny but why's your dog at the top of this page ?

http://www.dog-pictures.co.uk/dog-pictures...tiff-dogs.shtml

Owned ?

OK its bad that he was telling porkie's but how the hell did you find him out? Were you actually looking on google or something trying to catch him out? lol You should work for the po-leece.

OK its bad that he was telling porkie's but how the hell did you find him out? Were you actually looking on google or something trying to catch him out? lol You should work for the po-leece.

Just typed in bull mastiff on google and the bullshit sensor went mad. (Y)

It was the second picture, how lame is that.

i own 2 dogs called shar pei 1 is called henry 1 is called zelda they are so cute and a dragon headed lizard if that is what it is called :ermm: called bruce

this isnt my dog (of google search) it is just to show you what they look like (Y) i shall try and put up pics of my pets though

zelda look alike and henry look alike

Edited by ANDY-MBK-RIDER