Natural V.s Street

cam217

Natural is for fags with piss light bikes who don't like heights.

I will never change ever. Street is the best. Hopping across a few rocks or a 8ft gap to a rail, I know what would scare shit outta me more and thats what trials is about, been scared of the stuff your trying.

Danny.

what a loads of crap!!!!!!!!!!

i do like both types of riding because i think its good to mix it up a bit to become a complete rider if you get what im saying,

street is good fun but gets borin a bit to quickly because of the fact that everything is just the same all the time, and all of one shape, where as when riding natural you need a reasonable level of fitness, its all always very challenging, it takes much more skill and effort, just my opinion.

cheers james...

To be honest Danny your the fag, you've got no respect for anyone. (except the god in your life which is Damon)

Just because you brought a video with some pretty big moves in it, it doesn't give you the right to slag off other people, which you don't now, and that are clearly better than you.

And you wonder why no one likes you. :rolleyes:

Edit: spelling

Danny respects everyone equally, until you prove otherwise!

Brought out A vid? Danny has brought out loads, he didn't slag anyone off, he spoke his mind, this is exactly how he is.

The only thing that Danny does wrong is he doesn't rephrase everything to keep people like you happy on here.

I like Danny and always will. We argue all the time on this subject, which is why I have been steering clear.

Danny, please tone down your posts just a little. I know it's not how you think or how you are, but it stops people like this guy going off on one.

I dont mind either but find natty more challengeing.

I will never change ever. Street is the best. Hopping across a few rocks or a 8ft gap to a rail, I know what would scare shit outta me more and thats what trials is about, been scared of the stuff your trying.

Danny.

1. have you seen the height of some rocks and natural stuff

2. wayno mohammet rides a zenith need i say more

Theres no need to abuse people who like natural is there just because you cant ride it well and would rather go round a city doing gap sidehop gap sidehop then saying ooooo lads this side hops a inch higher yeahhhhhh mateeeeeee. Theres alot more to natural than hoping one the odd rocks there some pritty big moves there that are alot harder than any rail gap. And some stuff can be as scary as any big dro gap.

Edited by basher

Danny respects everyone equally, until you prove otherwise!

That doesn't sound very equal to me.

btw expect a vid from me within the next 3 weeks, don't get me wrong it probably wont be as good as Danny's, he is a good rider and pretty sound in person and on msn etc. But if you don't mind me saying he sounds like a bit off a cock on the forum, and should think about rephrasing his post's.

Sorry if i came across like a bit off a twat but his post annoyed me a fair bit.

Toby (Y)

Theres no need to abuse people who like natural is there just because you cant ride it well and would rather go round a city doing gap sidehop gap sidehop then saying ooooo lads this side hops a inch higher yeahhhhhh mateeeeeee. Theres alot more to natural than hoping one the odd rocks there some pritty big moves there that are alot harder than any rail gap. And some stuff can be as scary as any big dro gap.

Fully agreed. I like both but I'd happily give up riding street for the rest of my life to have a nice natty spot nearby.

Unless you have such skills and imagination as Rowan, Leech or Macaskill, street is mostly about jumping higher/further.

Nothing wrong with that apart from some people who are way too competitive and too serious about their riding.

Natural trials is technically more demanding than Urban trials (Y) though doesnt look as good (N) . Natural terrain is not as accessible as urban, hense more urban riders than natural. all this ranting :angry: about one discipline being better than the other is just a bit of banter :lol: .

Danny.

Bang out of order danny....how many times have you ridden natty? having rocks about 2 mins down my road from me makes it the easier option, gaurantee the the only reason you hate it is because your shite at it, bet you were shite at street when you first started riding? for me when i started natty it was like starting again, which in a way was awesome as i got to learn everything again but having to put more balance and control to things...saying that i do get alot more irriatated with myself on natty when i cant do something but i can do it when i ride street. if you can do something on natty you can do it bigger in street.

Edited by Ryan@Eastcoasttrials

Haha. How dare you. You met me once at like Leeds. Which we never even spoke. I don't slag people off just because i brought out a video. There's alot of riders i respect and some of which are Natural riders. I just don't like to ride Natural myself, Just find it boring to be honest. Yeah i look up to Damon and i respect him alot, He influences me to ride alot, Is there anything wrong with having an ambition to be at the level of someone else.

Sorry if i put my point across in a too violent manor.

Peace.

Danny.

Has everyone completly missed that ? I've appolagised. Stop having ago \/\/\/\/\/.

Danny.

Bang out of order danny....how many times have you ridden natty? having rocks about 2 mins down my road from me makes it the easier option, gaurantee the the only reason you hate it is because your shite at it, bet you were shite at street when you first started riding? for me when i started natty it was like starting again, which in a way was awesome as i got to learn everything again but having to put more balance and control to things...saying that i do get alot more irriatated with myself on natty when i cant do something but i can do it when i ride street. if you can do something on natty you can do it bigger in street.

I love them both.

Street is cool, just being in town and having a laugh, thinking of a few lines and trying to go bigger on the same things we always do.

But Natural is a nice relaxing way to ride, and usually doesn't result in being kicked off, it is also really challenging and taxing on your body strength.

But the one thing I can't stand is from riding natural for ages, and then moving onto street, it just feels really horrible and makes your riding pissed.

Right so i think i get what everyone is saying, so the riders that do not like natural is because it takes more endurance, stamina and balance.

and is boring to them and some times hard to get to a good natural trials spot.

Am i right or have i got it totaly wrong ?

Edited by cam217

Right so i think i get what everyone is saying, so the riders that do not like natural is because it takes more endurance, stamina and balance.

and is boring to them and some times hard to get to a good natural trials spot.

Am i right or have i got it totaly wrong ?

i reckon thats a good summery (Y)

LOL This is never gonna end.

Come to think of it most natural riders have there own sections in there garden etc...

Edit: I may have another point to prove. We dont wear shin guards, elbow pads and spandex suits LOL.

Edited by Andeee