Pro 2 Trials Hub

james266

i hate to be the only bad reviewer ere... but i really wouldnt recommend them.

In just on 8months i went through two 07 hub shells and one 08 hub shell. Just got another new hub shell from hope (great service!) but im not going to use this hub ever again.

sold it to forum member with new shell installed.

id personally prefer to save the xtra $$ and get a King!

they are a popular hub though and only a few people from wat iv heard have had problems with them. but yeah thats my experience with them..

i hate to be the only bad reviewer ere... but i really wouldnt recommend them.

In just on 8months i went through two 07 hub shells and one 08 hub shell. Just got another new hub shell from hope (great service!) but im not going to use this hub ever again.

sold it to forum member with new shell installed.

id personally prefer to save the xtra $$ and get a King!

they are a popular hub though and only a few people from wat iv heard have had problems with them. but yeah thats my experience with them..

How did you manage to go through so many shells?!?

Kings are a hell of a lot more though and I dont have that kind of cash lying around. The good thing about hope is that they are UK based so there is a lot of second hand kit for sale.

no rear disc... just vees

broke normally on wheelswitches or sidehops, the whole shell just split. was nothing new for about the first yr they were out, everyone seemed to be breaking em. and i know im not the only person to crack one of the newer design shells.

do a search for broken or cracked hopes and you will get the whole story on these hubs.

no rear disc... just vees

broke normally on wheelswitches or sidehops, the whole shell just split. was nothing new for about the first yr they were out, everyone seemed to be breaking em. and i know im not the only person to crack one of the newer design shells.

do a search for broken or cracked hopes and you will get the whole story on these hubs.

hmm wierd, i would say i put my bike through a fair amount of shit and my 06 pro 2 just keeps going