The Mother Of All Sums

Danny Kearns

Its an integration between 4 and 0 (ie the way of finding the area under a curve between two limits), although it has too many variables and i think some of the symbols are made up. I assume they are meant to represent the imaginary numbers, which are most often called i and j but you can write them however you want really. In any case its an integration by parts, involving a substitution of some kind because the limits change at least once, but if i had to i'd say it was b******s based on fact. :)

-Charlie-

its just integration of a quadratic 4 times.. i.e 4 dimensions .. something missing, phi, theta and x

its a bit silly though since they dont define S as being anything to do with a sphere until the line below .. to be honest you can easily say its a load of bollocks. Most engineering students would be able to do something similar by the time they are in their final year of uni. Maths/physics even earlier... nothing hard there just moving stuff outside of the integration function so that smaller terms can then be integrated. Not seeing these imaginary numbers like someone said.. its just areas/volumes to be honest hence the pi's everywhere.