24 Seven

stuie

Heres my bike, few new bits added and has made a difference to the overall weight of the bike.

bikegas (megamo) front hub 32 hole, silly light weight on a try-all rim and profile 36 hole rear on a try-all rear rim.

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

DSC00477.jpg

what do you think.

x

nice bike! ;) ! i have the gu 08 with a +60 mm bb. So I run the 145x25 echo stem, maybe you should run a shorter stem like how craigjames said, but if it feels right for you then dont change it.
Hes right. the bb height on this rig looks relatively low (10-25+) so you dont anything higher than 20degree rise and 130mm length. other than that, the bike look mint (Y) .

i love 24 7 holroyds i have done since watching a free dvd that came with mbuk called flow (heres a clip for those who aint seen it
)

them bikes look very lush espescially yours i love it (Y)

what does it ride like :)

i love the feel of it very flicky and feels really nice, as i was a bmxer before suits me down to the ground.

and yes sorry i typed the lengh out wrong :$

thanks for the comments.

mr koxx i maybe out this sunday in a place near you

x

• 1 month later...
i love the feel of it very flicky and feels really nice, as i was a bmxer before suits me down to the ground.

and yes sorry i typed the lengh out wrong :$

thanks for the comments.

mr koxx i maybe out this sunday in a place near you

x

I just bought one of these beasts. I got the frame, BB, Forks for £100! I'll put some picys up when i have done. Yours looks great. Iv'e had a ride on mine with some onza cranks and some knackered freewheel and loads of other wrong parts but the bike feels so smooth. alot of people say its heavy but i dont think it is lol.

I just bought one of these beasts. I got the frame, BB, Forks for £100! I'll put some picys up when i have done. Yours looks great. Iv'e had a ride on mine with some onza cranks and some knackered freewheel and loads of other wrong parts but the bike feels so smooth. alot of people say its heavy but i dont think it is lol.

they are a tad heavy but i kno what you mean there not so bad when you are on them though...

x

• 2 weeks later...
they are a tad heavy but i kno what you mean there not so bad when you are on them though...

x

Heavy? mine is a very light bike. Much lighter than my mates Simtra ST-1. It seems pretty long and sometimes hard to get up especially when tired. (It also scratches very easily haha)

Nick

Edited by Nickkkkk

Heavy? mine is a very light bike. Much lighter than my mates Simtra ST-1. It seems pretty long and sometimes hard to get up especially when tired. (It also scratches very easily haha)

Nick

post some picks as mine is heavy and others i know are heavy

x