What Parts Have You Snaped,crakes Ect

rideing ridic

i was out riding to day in cleethorpes and, then i heard a crack sound so i looked on my frame every were .finaly i found it, right on the weld of my stem . i rode it the rest of the day didnt mate no sounds or anythink just rode normal

what parts have you broken your bike ..

i have broken:

bash gaurd

about 10 cross overs

about 3m hosing

booster

chain ring

pedals

magural ever

rotors

ect ... ect ..

When i got into trials i had a pretty bog standard Halfords bike. I think it was a carrera or something. I snapped the chainstay on that.

Then my local bike shop recommended getting an OnOne Gimp, which was a nightmare (a steel frame for trials, yeah right). I couldn't lift it very high at all, and weirdly ended up snapping two of their frames. Both in the same place behind the welds at the top of the down tube. Each time they replaced the frame under warranty which was good and i still have the frame knocking around somewhere not being used!

I bought a friends DDG Shooter off them a couple of years ago and thats what i play with at the moment. Its not very trials specific, but then i'm not very good! I'm thinking as i progress i'll look to get something more suited to the discipline.