Inspired Fourplay Update

monkeyseemonkeydo

Awsome, Cheers man, bike looks so nice by the way. I'm reaally tempted to swap the pure for one :)

If you ride streety type stuff you won't be disappointed... Yet it's also really nice to backwheel and comfortable sidehopping 45"+. Best of both worlds I reckon!

Proof if proof be needed- no tap, just a pedal up to back.

2272037399_594df5bf35.jpg

Picture courtesy of Dan Campbell

Just looking too, I'm not suprised your impressed by the DMR tyres, I had one on the front a while ago, such a good tyre, nice and grippy, as you say they pinch a little easy, but thats solved with a deecent tube. I'm thinking about another set for summer :D

So it was you we saw riding down the bottom of town (Southampton) a couple of weekends ago! We were waiting in traffic heading in an Ocean Village direction and I saw someone on an Inspired wearing a backpack. Might of had a beard aswell....anyway, nice rig dude!

have you got any vids out big yin? that back wheel looks amazin!!!

Only vid I've done to date was the one on the T-Rex a couple of years back but will be putting a vid together this summer (Y)

So it was you we saw riding down the bottom of town (Southampton) a couple of weekends ago! We were waiting in traffic heading in an Ocean Village direction and I saw someone on an Inspired wearing a backpack. Might of had a beard aswell....anyway, nice rig dude!

Don't have a beard but I was riding Soton with a backpack on last weekend :)

Looks brilliant dave, bet it rides like a dream cheers

Cheers, and yes it rides perfectly. I don't think I've ever had a bike that feels so comfortable doing everything on... I was riding some dirt jumps and North Shore stuff this afternoon and it lapped it up... will be riding Pompy tomorrow if it's dry and it'll be perfect doing proper trials stuff or street there. I love my bike :D

Woop, just ordered some white magnesium pedals for the bike and just taken delivery of a 74Kingz tensioner courtesy of elliot@eastcoast to do away with the slightly annoying unsprung echo tensioner. Should make the bike just about perfect :D

And i thought you mastered the chain tensioner problem lol...

Well i guess you wont have to keep checking it anymore lol

x

Nah, the echo tensioner kept the chain from completely falling off but you can't really call it a tensioner because it doesn't put any tension in the chain... Especially with running FFW the loose spot was just annoying me. 74Kingz for the win/annd jam/and marmalade/and general confiture.

have you put the 74 kingz tensioner on and rode it yet?? cant get mine to work at all. throws the wheel out of place every time you put pressure on the back wheel.it dosent sit right at all on mine ive played with it for hours.

Yeah, mines on and seems fine... It is putting quite a lot of pressure on the chain because I'm running a 13T at the back I really have to push the Kingz down hard to stop it touching the chain at the top!!

I tighten up the non drive side of the wheel to locate it then nip up the drive side enough so the Kingz doesn't slip but you can still rotate it to get good tension. Once I'm happy I tighten the bolt up properly and it seems to work fine... Will post a pic of mine later if that would be of any use...