Kieran Whitefield Joins Trials-uk!

Kieran@ZSClothing

Lol

Some people on t-f cant go a day with out slaging people down lol

alex ride soon!!!!

I think he's more referring to the fact saying something like 'LOL, i got pissed m8' doesn't do you alot of justice in making you look like a Trials Role model. Serious sponsors are looking for people with their feet firmly grounded an their priorities set straight, an who aren't going to give the company a bad rep.

It's not so much slagging off, it's just pointing out that you represent Trials-UK now, an what you do reflects the company. So posting a load of stuff that makes you look like drunken jock effectively makes Trials-UK look pretty unprofessional. Personally, I thought that was something that was pretty obvious.

I think he's more referring to the fact saying something like 'LOL, i got pissed m8' doesn't do you alot of justice in making you look like a Trials Role model. Serious sponsors are looking for people with their feet firmly grounded an their priorities set straight, an who aren't going to give the company a bad rep.

It's not so much slagging off, it's just pointing out that you represent Trials-UK now, an what you do reflects the company. So posting a load of stuff that makes you look like drunken jock effectively makes Trials-UK look pretty unprofessional. Personally, I thought that was something that was pretty obvious.

Lmao

Look at the BMX approach to riding, i read some of the inteviews in like ride magazine

and it has stuff like,

when im not riding i get pissed, shag things and smoke weed.

trials needs to stop being such a lame sport.

And hes not a trials role model at all

hes nothing

absolutely NOTHING.

i gurantee he brings nothing to the sport what so ever, except another shite video doing some shit bad jock side hops and gaps

YIPPE f**kING DOO DAA, more of that crap, i wish companies would start to sponsor better riders, ones that may contribute to the sport just a little, and dont toss them selfs off every extra inch they sidehop

Lmao

Look at the BMX approach to riding, i read some of the inteviews in like ride magazine

and it has stuff like,

when im not riding i get pissed, shag things and smoke weed.

trials needs to stop being such a lame sport.

And hes not a trials role model at all

hes nothing

absolutely NOTHING.

i gurantee he brings nothing to the sport what so ever, except another shite video doing some shit bad jock side hops and gaps

YIPPE f**kING DOO DAA, more of that crap, i wish companies would start to sponsor better riders, ones that may contribute to the sport just a little, and dont toss them selfs off every extra inch they sidehop

wonder how long it is till your back in N/M dave lol

Understand what your on about and agree about the sidehop stuff, but its a tad harsh on the lad isn't it. I am getting bored of the tgs videos that are comeing of late but thats what everyone seems to be loveing lately and bumming so obviously shops are taking advantage of this by sponsoring riders that do the big tgs stuff and not sponsoring the more creative riders as the market is smaller. No need to have ago at the lad for his style and abuse him.

But the serious sponsors your on about are the sponsors that want top level comp riders, and offer a factory sponsorship. Not tgs street riders who get 30% or so off parts.