What Is The Best Best Dirtjumper For £500<

danny__boy

I've got a DMR Trailstar that needs a few things changed, going for £300 so with the extra cash you could pimp it a little :)

mikeduffield@yahoo.co.uk

Naughty Naughty mike cant be selling to the new members.

Id say for upto £500 you could get a

Gt Tempest ( Available in different specs in prices which go up to £500) Really good value for money and beautiful machines.

The kona range.

Mongoose fireball.

Mate, nearly every post you make is "no buying or selling in NMC".

it wont get you validated any faster

does any one think that this is any good?

Not really mate, cable discs and stuff...

I'm not saying this to make you buy mine, but if you have that much money you can get a much better bike second hand. Most bikes are half price second hand so you can get almost a grands worth of bike for that money.

I am looking to save up about £500 so that i can buy a dirtjumper for things like riding the trails/park and just general cruising. What would be the best bike to go for.

Cheers.

Dan

you could proberly get a dmr sidekick for about 500 amazing bikes

i would reconnmend to anyone

from john.p

look on ebay... you'll find a much better bike than a dmr trailstar for for 500 budget, shop around and dont buy new or it will rinse your budget!

get second hand and you'll be sorted, some very nice bikes i been looking at been ending on ebay at 300 tops and they're very nice good spec bikes..

Check out bikes such as charge, dmr transitions, 24/sevens theres loadsa different starter bikes for 500 just depends on rigid or sus, 24 or 26 and style really.

Theres ebay and also forums such as www.ridestreet.co.uk if you want to buy second hand.