Spotted!

twentyinch

Hey guys,

Seeing as many modified car and owners club websites have a spotted thread on the forums i was wondering weather it would be usefull on here also.

If you see a rider in your local area or out whilst your riding and dont know who it is wack a brief description on here and 99% of the time i bet that person who was spotted will be on the forum, seeing as this is the only major Trials-forum in britain.

Therefore the person/s spotted will reply sayin yeah i live here and the person who spotted will be like i only live 5 mins from here aswell,

Gets people together, stronger comunity

I guess other people could explain it better than i but it was just a thought

I have seen a few folks round my area who i dont know who they are, using a thread like this would be easy and cool to get in touch with each other?

Cheers

ok, 3 trials riders, pushing there bikes past the marriot hotel in bristol, thursday about 8.15pm, any one gunna own up.

would of spoke but i was doing 30mph in the back of a car, doubt wed of got much said.

Yo ;)

I believe that was Rowan, Oli and myself (though Oli was on little BMX wheels)

Would have been rigth after cider and burgers all round

Well, first of all, I saw a builder in Derby, 1 minute from my flat, on Agard street wearing a tarty bikes T-Shirt. Secondly, again in Derby, I was driving along and saw a lad on a Planet-X, for some STUPID reason I got excited (Just moved to derby, didn't know of any riders) I decided to shout 'trials!'. What a nob...

So, own up guys, if either of those were you!

Saw a bloke yesterday in Eastleigh !

He rode out of Southdene road, And he gawped at me snogging my gran through the window of my Mk1 Fiesta.

Then i saw him outside of Cartridge world on the roundabout, On the sign for Winchester Road ?

Who was it !!! :o

Edited by Pashley26