What Can I Keep In My Aquarium / Vivarium?

MadManMike

Giant Centipede.

Eats mice, not every day, looks mean as f**k. Eats mice, looks mean as f**k. East so more mice, and did I mention, looks mean as f**k?

Example: Mean as f**k Centipede, eating a mouse.

EDIT: DO NOT WATCH BEFORE DINNER, as requested by some guy who as far as I know, is a bit of an animal.

;)

One of those was in my sisters top hanging outside when were on holiday, she put it on and went f**king crazy, it crawled out and i was smacking it with a shoe for like 5 minutes until it died

true story

Get yourself a Horned frog. Easy to keep and look after as they pretty much stay in the same place waiting for food, they occasionally move to their water bowl but not very often. Mine is now feeding on medium-large mice. She has mainly been fed on mice since she was born. Here is a picture:

Pacman.jpg

She is the size of a clenched fist.

If you were brave enough you could jump into the world of dart frogs but I wouldn't recommended it if you have had no experience with frogs before.

Heres my fully planted setup for my darts:

DSCF2547.jpg

Here are the inmates, dendrobate leucomelas:

DSCF2541.jpg

Adam

get a preying mantis, I have found them in spain and japan and they are brill to handel. They have loads of character and you can see them looking around checking everone out. plus the bigger ones can catch and eat birds!

Another pet I want is a Giant Pond Bug, they are cool and eat worms and scraps of food from dinner.

really they aren't that bad in comparison with some spiders

They're not very good to keep as first pets. They're very fast, aggressive and their bite is very powerful (look at the size of their jaws!).

One of those was in my sisters top hanging outside when were on holiday, she put it on and went f**king crazy, it crawled out and i was smacking it with a shoe for like 5 minutes until it died

true story

Your sister nearly died ^_^ Those centipedes have badass poison.

They're not very good to keep as first pets. They're very fast, aggressive and their bite is very powerful (look at the size of their jaws!).

yeah haha I should of made it clear that I never meant for pets. What i meant was I'd rather be bitten by one of those than a black widow.

read up on this and Its quite intrested to see some of the facts!

I can't be sure but number 6 sort of gives it away that they aren't 'facts'.

=)

Oh yeah sorry i should have said these are the myths about the animal!

Seen videos on them, They not go for human fingers then?

When you see what they do to the insects, you'd probably be inclined not to wave your fingers infront of them. A friend had one an it would like backflip round the case doing bruce lee type shit on this little cockroach.

When you see what they do to the insects, you'd probably be inclined not to wave your fingers infront of them. A friend had one an it would like backflip round the case doing bruce lee type shit on this little cockroach.

Well Alic said there brill to handle, must have been sarcasm...