Tea  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Do you regularly drink tea?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Coffee?

• Yes
    • No

I think more people would like coffee is less people drank instant coffee :P I f**king love the stuff, yet I wouldn't drink instant coffee any more, 'cos having started to make my own coffee in a cafeteire, it's amazing.

Home-made white coffee (not a latte :P) = the shit.

Mochas = win every time.

At the digital media arts building, they do mochas for 90p a cup, and it's basically like a turbo hot chocolate. Tastes really nice and chocolatey, but gives you a proper boost. It's pure awesomeness in a cup, pretty much.

At the digital media arts building, they do mochas for 90p a cup, and it's basically like a turbo hot chocolate. Tastes really nice and chocolatey, but gives you a proper boost. It's pure awesomeness in a cup, pretty much.

Yep, that sounds manly. :P

When you're half-way through a group crit. and it's dragging the f**k on, and you're rolling on 2 hours sleep, I'd rather be drinking something that tasted of happiness and happened to give me a proper boost after drinking it, rather than coloured "meh" water.

End of story :P

Think what you like, if it's taking, what seems to be 'chocolatey happiness', to see you through your crits, I suggest you re-asses how manly you believe yourself to be.

It's more that the caffeine hit is what gets me through, but it comes with the added bonus of tasting good. I could spend the same money on a double espresso instead and that'd be largely the same effect, but the taste of the mocha is nicer.

Yeah it probably isn't as bad for you but it's bloody expensive and i can't drinking the shit.

Eh?

Went to a Mr Scruff club night last Friday and he had a tea shop set up where all his merch was sold lol, teabags/mugs/caddys/teatowels etc

twas awesome lol really wierd though, going to a club where everyone was drinking tea rather than beer lol

Edited by mr ailsbury

Absolute favourite for getting through Uni days.... double espresso with one sugar made from Kimbo coffee (very important) which i get imported from Naples. Is good stuff!

If you're feeling a bit fancy i like to make a cappucino by using a double espresso, frothed milk with a shot of Amaretto and then a good dusting of cocoa. i know where its at with coffee..

Can't start the morning without a greentea. nice to end with a Peppermint tea also.

theres an insight in to my hot drinking habits. Exciting stuff.

Eh?
I got into the habit of drinking coffee in the morning, personnally i think it's as bad as smoking. Yeah it probably isn't as bad for you but it's bloody expensive and i can't stand drinking the shit. I would rather do without it.