Video Editing Doftware

ryan iveson

You will find it hard to find anything good without spending a little cash

Download.com is good but it is hard to find a complete software as they often limit it if it is freeware

If you know someone with a mac I think they come with some quite good software so ask to borrow it

I had this same problem and failed to find a good free maker but

I would try using the search though because im sure someone has made a list of good software before

As mentioned here, it's difficult to find good software without paying for it like a good, law-abiding citizen.

I do agree, Windows Movie Maker is a bit toss, but I have been using Ulead VideoStudio 11 recently on a trial basis with ok results.

I haven't yet stockpiled enough footage to need the full version, but the basic taster seems to offer a decent level of titling abilities, footage cropping, soundtrack options and so on.

If you go onto the Ulead website you should be able to download a taster and see what you think.

Happy hunting!

:)

- Adi -

Edited by Aziraphael

I am a pro video editor using Final Cut... a wee bit much for you. If "windoze" movie maker (notice emphasis) isn't enough for you... than your not going to get anything better for free, if you don't mind paying a little... than I recommend adobe premiere elements! It is far above and beyond windoze movie maker, it only costs about $60!

have you tried looking in a pc world or comet or currys or somewere like them. they usually have some editing software but i am not sure what kind they have i have not long bought a photo editing software from pc world. hope you find something :)