New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

hello all, im ian, live in milton keynes, currently riding bmx, will be on 24 soon though (when im validated lol), used to ride a 20", and cant belive i quit so need to get back into it!!

i love all kinds of music (work at a reocord store...) but really into metal, punk, and dance....yep...lol

hello all, im ian, live in milton keynes, currently riding bmx, will be on 24 soon though (when im validated lol), used to ride a 20", and cant belive i quit so need to get back into it!!

i love all kinds of music (work at a reocord store...) but really into metal, punk, and dance....yep...lol

Hello, welcome to the forum. (Y)

Hello,

I'm Craig. I don't know how this is going to do but there seems to be lots of "Hi I'm new" thread's around here.

I think that we should have one big thread for it... So here it is. The "introduce yourself" Thread.

It's simple. If you're new then come here and say hi, introduce yourself to everybody... I'm sure everybody will be happy to see you here. It just saves space from having to make more and more threads about the same thing every other day for the older members just to say, "Hey welcome to the forum." It kinder gets boring!

It's simple and easy to do, e.g.

Hey I'm Craig, I'm new to the forum and I ride a Monty 221 PR.

I've been doing Trials for about 16 months and I love it. I ride round Medway as that is where I live. I tend to go round Rainham area to ride my bike.

My other Hobbies are;

Football, Swimming, Golf, Fishing, Ice skating, Cricket and loads of other things I can't be bothered to say :P.

Thanks Craig.

That's all you need to do.

Have you noticed...?

No spelling mistakes,

Good use of punctuation,

Good grammar,

No swearing

And followed these rules:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;f=13&id=3

It's simple as that. So instead of all you new members making new threads then post it all in one Thread. It's so much easier!

Thanks Craig :).

Hello all, I am James, i ride MOD and Stock bikes i do prefer my MOC though seen as im a short lad

hoping to get better at trials and progress up to a fantastic rider, also hoping never to quit for any annoying reasons

Hello all, I am James, i ride MOD and Stock bikes i do prefer my MOC though seen as im a short lad

hoping to get better at trials and progress up to a fantastic rider, also hoping never to quit for any annoying reasons

Good post, Keep it up, Where abouts in kent you from? I'm from rainham. Add me on MSN

Monty_man_2007@hotmail.co.uk

Hey, I'm Matt, Im 23.

I have been on the forum for a while. I ride a 08 GU LE.

I've been riding Trials for far to meny years for me to remember (On and off).

I have only realy been pushing my self harder to learn more in the last year.

I love riding trials.. as long as my bike is working good .

thanks, Matt

Hi my names Dom and I'm an alcoholic. :shifty:

Surprisingly i ride bikes.. and if the handlebars didn't get in the way id probably sleep with it. I ride a Saracen :$ team issue at the moment because i snapped my Orange Zero, bought a cracked leeson thinking i could get it welded, sent it to Clive Leeson to get the cracked bit replaced, About 8 months ago. i keep hassling but still no joy. Then i got a Zoo .... pitbull i think....stripped the thread in the brake mount. My set up i suppose is slowly becoming old skool, Fatty r, Middleburn, Chris King rear hub. Ive been looking at buying a new Onza Limey 1.SIX, Ive seen it in gold on here and in white on the Onza website. But i don't think you can buy them yet, or how much they will cost. All i know is they weigh about 3.9lb and are of the SEXY BEAST.......er....tribe!!! So i'm going to wait and finish building mu trail bike.

So their you go. My bike and I, in a nutshell.

And Remember. Only users lose drugs.

Edited by Kingdom

Hello guys.

My name is Daniel, im 16.

I live in russia and I've been doing trials for only 1 season(apr 9 months so far) but im doing preety well)

I ride MONTY 221 PR....highly customised from original versoin.

Apart from trials i play basketball and make music.

In the end i would like to add that im a trailoholic and take my bike wherever i can.

Thanks reveryone...Dan

Hi,

My name is Mark from Oldham, Gr Manchester, I am 24 and ride an 07 Onza T-Comp.

Have been riding for just 6 Months but have already put in many hours on the bike (and already broken a few parts!!)

At first I wasn't sure if i could hack trials as it really took its toll on my lower back and shoulders (I'm 6ft 2")

However with better technique and stength this is no longer an issue and i love the sport!

I also stunt ride the CRF 50F.

Would be great to meet other riders in my area.

hi all

Jason, 23, i live in Newmarket but grew up in Nilton Cambridge which i where i used to ride, gave up near on 10 years ago now but fancy getting another bike to have a bit of fun on, whats the scene like in cambs now ? there was me and about 3 other when i gave up best rider being Trevor Griffin but he gave in year or 2 before me if i remember correclty !

Jason

hi all

Jason, 23, i live in Newmarket but grew up in Nilton Cambridge which i where i used to ride, gave up near on 10 years ago now but fancy getting another bike to have a bit of fun on, whats the scene like in cambs now ? there was me and about 3 other when i gave up best rider being Trevor Griffin but he gave in year or 2 before me if i remember correclty !

Jason

Me and my mate live in St Ives, and theres a few in St Neots and Peterborough..Theres normally a ride in peterborough every few weeks.

Hey I'm Uldis, I'm new to the forum and I ride a ZHI ZM2

I've been doing Trials for about 3 years and I can't imagine my live without riding. I ride round Latvia as that is where I live.

My other Hobbies are;

Trials, Trials, Trials and Trials (I'm addicted to Trials)

Thanks, Uldis from Latvia 200px-Flag_of_Latvia.svg.png

hey my names nick i live balham london just moved over from australia and am looking at purchasing a trials bike. used to rid mountain bike and down hill at home. im 25.. cheers guys hope to see you round

hey guys,

my names nick im from australia i just moved over here, i am looking at buying a trials bike as i dont own one yet.

i am living in balham london, just starting to look for work in london and just travelling europe.

i mountain bike and ride downhill when im at home,

there is a bike in the for sale section which i am interested in but i cant leave a comment for the guy,

cheers guys hope to see you round

Hello,

I'm Craig. I don't know how this is going to do but there seems to be lots of "Hi I'm new" thread's around here.

I think that we should have one big thread for it... So here it is. The "introduce yourself" Thread.

It's simple. If you're new then come here and say hi, introduce yourself to everybody... I'm sure everybody will be happy to see you here. It just saves space from having to make more and more threads about the same thing every other day for the older members just to say, "Hey welcome to the forum." It kinder gets boring!

It's simple and easy to do, e.g.

Hey I'm Craig, I'm new to the forum and I ride a Monty 221 PR.

I've been doing Trials for about 16 months and I love it. I ride round Medway as that is where I live. I tend to go round Rainham area to ride my bike.

My other Hobbies are;

Football, Swimming, Golf, Fishing, Ice skating, Cricket and loads of other things I can't be bothered to say :P.

Thanks Craig.

That's all you need to do.

Have you noticed...?

No spelling mistakes,

Good use of punctuation,

Good grammar,

No swearing

And followed these rules:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;f=13&id=3

It's simple as that. So instead of all you new members making new threads then post it all in one Thread. It's so much easier!

Thanks Craig :).

Hey all, I'm James

I ride a Monty 221ti of this spec:

forks:Monty 4bolt and disk mount forks

Frame: Monty 221ti 06

Stem: Monty carbon stem

Bars: Monty risers i cant remember what ones

Front rim: Monty 06

Front hub: echo disk hub

Front brake: avid juicy 5

Cranks: echo 6061 18tooth sprocket

Rear brake: Maggy 02

Rear rim: 07 try-all rim

Rear hub: profile

Chain: KHE collapse

Very nice ride that is actually

Anyway I'm from Gillingham, Kent and learning new trials skills, up for a laugh and very active rider (i ride everyday from straight after school until about 7/8pm)

I like to ride places near me Including, Maidstone, Sittingbourne, Gillingham, Chatham, Rochester and Rainham.

I enjoy trials and i ride street most of the time

I want to find some natural places but there seems to be nothing near me!!!!

Well, Thats about it

Thanks James.

Hi

iam bujie i no it sounds like a jewish name but i aint iam black xD

i ride adament bars blue echo rims echo front hub and adament rear and front

hope mono .i ride them because my stupid rulong frame aint here yet

when it gets here ill put some pics up

cheers lads xD

Hi, I'm Adam, 18 years old. Currently ride an on-one 456 (see here, though I've got some new brakes since that photo)- am I allowed to say that on this forum?

Got introduced to the idea of trials riding on motorbikes, and taken it my mountain bike, where I can now swing the back around 90' (yeah, I know, child's play compared to some of the video's, but it's progress for me!) while track standing, and do a 360 turn in the width of my bike, which I'm very happy with. Looking to get better (working on riding backwards), and so I'm thinking about a proper trials bike (tricky on a student budget so I'll be going second hand I suspect), though there's really quite a lot of choice, as with mountain bikes. I was kind of expecting some of the stuff to transfer over, but it doesn't! If anyone is thinking of getting into mountain biking, ask me anything. In return, I'll take any advice about trials riding you've got ;). I've been riding for ages, though only seriously for about a year, and only started focussing on trials in the past few months.

Currently at uni in bath studying engineering, spent the summer working as a bike mechanic in Halfords. Other interests are kayaking and rock climbing, and thinking of taking up gliding.

Edited by Jarl

Hey all, I'm James

I ride a Monty 221ti of this spec:

forks:Monty 4bolt and disk mount forks

Frame: Monty 221ti 06

Stem: Monty carbon stem

Bars: Monty risers i cant remember what ones

Front rim: Monty 06

Front hub: echo disk hub

Front brake: avid juicy 5

Cranks: echo 6061 18tooth sprocket

Rear brake: Maggy 02

Rear rim: 07 try-all rim

Rear hub: profile

Chain: KHE collapse

Very nice ride that is actually

Anyway I'm from Gillingham, Kent and learning new trials skills, up for a laugh and very active rider (i ride everyday from straight after school until about 7/8pm)

I like to ride places near me Including, Maidstone, Sittingbourne, Gillingham, Chatham, Rochester and Rainham.

I enjoy trials and i ride street most of the time

I want to find some natural places but there seems to be nothing near me!!!!

Well, Thats about it

Thanks James.

Hey, I'm from Rainham, Kent, I go out riding on my Monty most days of the week, we should meed up some time :). Add me on MSN.

Monty_man_2007@hotmail.co.uk

I would love you ride with you :). There are about 7-8 of us round our area, feel free to come down Parkwood some time, there is bound to be some BMX's there and more then likely trials.

If you ask the BMX'ers about the trials'ers, they will probably tell you where we are, i think all of them used to ride trials anyway :). They wont bite :).