New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Hi Im Pete and iv forgotten how long iv been riding to be honest.

Started racing XC at the tender age of 8, competed in most disciplines ending up doing a mix of demo's in nightclubs and djing, something my career's advisor at school diddnt see coming!

I pretty much ride where i work however i stick around mansfield a fair bit, well, will be now as im riding for fun again

I'm new here, looking to join some rides and meet a few other riders as i barely get out on the bike. Whenever i do, its always on my own and i find this to be detrimental to my progression.

Joined today, and already in members, i think your going to enjoy this forum.

Hello! I'm the bear of big mountain, Fred.

I'm 22 y/o and from germany. I hope my english is already good enough to make some posts that everyone can understand without thinking "what a dumbass...lern english!"

:)

Welcome Fred! Don't worry, your English is better than 90% of the English people in this section of the forum. I'm sure you'll be out and roaming the members area soon (Y)

Hey I'm lewis matheson, I'm new to the forum and I ride an onza rip .

I've been doing Trials for about 16 months and I love it. I ride round lochinver as that is close to where I live. I tend to go round the harbour and the market area to ride my bike.

My other Hobbies are; football, swimming, tennis, badminton and alot more

Salutations all. My name is Gareth i'm 35 live near chester Northwest uk.

Only ever ridden mbs but decided i've matured enough in my cycling capabilities to enter the world of trial bikes!

So, i 've been trawling internet looking for a 26" stock bike and came across this forum. I'ld love to be able to contact ad327 and sort out buying his Koxx off him and so save myself £1000. If anyone(admin) is able to contact him let him know i'm interested.

Salutations all. My name is Gareth i'm 35 live near chester Northwest uk.

Only ever ridden mbs but decided i've matured enough in my cycling capabilities to enter the world of trial bikes!

So, i 've been trawling internet looking for a 26" stock bike and came across this forum. I'ld love to be able to contact ad327 and sort out buying his Koxx off him and so save myself £1000. If anyone(admin) is able to contact him let him know i'm interested.

Hello Gareth. You're going to get a barrage of people saying "read the rules" about no buying and selling in NMC, but I think it's probably an honest mistake! You can edit it out if you plan on becoming a full member, or perhaps think of commenting on the profile of ad327.

Hello Gareth. You're going to get a barrage of people saying "read the rules" about no buying and selling in NMC, but I think it's probably an honest mistake! You can edit it out if you plan on becoming a full member, or perhaps think of commenting on the profile of ad327.

Thankyou JD, i did scan "read the rules" but han't noticed anything about no buying and selling. Twas an honest mistake. Now i just need to find out how to edit it out. Thanks again for the comment on profile tip.

If you look at your original post, there is a button that says something like "+ Edit" on it, click that then "Quick Edit" and you'll be able to delete that bit of text (Y) Good luck on finding a bike.

hi my name is lewis

i live in clachtoll and go riding in lochinver around the market and the pier.

my hobbies are; football, basketball, badminton, quad biking, trials biking, fishing and alot more

Hi I'm Dev. I am a motorbike trials rider whos kids ride both motorbike and bike trials. We have just started competing at ebtc, who are a great club and have helped my boys along no end. We live in Northamptonshire and the lads ride onza and Zoo bikes. Quite fancy having a go myself but at 40 years old and with pinned legs i dont think the gearing would do me any favors! well impressed with the skills riders have, still havent come to terms with what you guys/gals can ride. Cheers dev

Edited by dev

Hello, i'm Jack. Everyone knows me. Jack chinnery ;).

I think new account = new start.

I'm trying to change my t-f ways get validated again and post some usefull post's. :)

New account = Don't tell people who you are (N)

You're even more of a prat than I thought - and that's saying something.

How? For giving you an awnser? :o Wake up and smell the coffee. I have made a new account and forgetting the other, so I can start over again. Im not - not telling anyone as im leaving comments on mods/admins profiles. :shifty:

Edited by JackC123

How? For giving you an awnser? :o Wake up and smell the coffee. I have made a new account and forgetting the other, so I can start over again. Im not - not telling anyone as im leaving comments on mods/admins profiles. :shifty:

DIDN'T I FORBID YOU FROM POSTING ON MY TOPICS!