New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Guest itstroy08

Sorry about that, i have now got a new, unsticky, keyboard.

Forget all of the above:

Hi, im Troy, just worked this site out :D .

I am 17, live in Burton-on-Trent, mainly ride trials with paul and travel around the UK.

I love my music, jungle all the way ^_^ but am also into old-school hip-hop, grime and many, many others.

I have two bikes at the moment:

1-Onza T-Master wich neeeds new part, so please contact me if your selling any.

2-A dirt-jumper, fully custom with mainly trials parts, bought from the well-know www.tartybikes.co.uk (the best) but, wish i had spent more money on the trials bike :( .

If your ever riding in burton give me a ring or somthing and ill come for a ride =].

Pm me for my number helloitstroy@hotmail.co.uk or msn/wlm.

Im always up for a laugh, a good night out, but please keep me away from Hieniken, :$ .

Thanks for reading.

Troy.

hi im matt, im 14. i ride a mission prodigy trial bike, ive been riding for 2 years now but im still not very good i think its because my bike is to heavy.

i am getting the onza rip soon i hope that will help.i live in heatthfield and dont have anyone to ride with but if i did i think that could help.

hi im matt, im 14. i ride a mission prodigy trial bike, ive been riding for 2 years now but im still not very good i think its because my bike is to heavy.

i am getting the onza rip soon i hope that will help.i live in heatthfield and dont have anyone to ride with but if i did i think that could help.

i started out on a Da Bomb which is similar to your bike and then got out of riding a few years back, started up again and just bought a Rip and its a lovely bike, rides nice and is fairly light weight as well.

Welcome in as well

Hey I'm Joschka, I'm new to the forum and I ride a Koxx Hydroxx II 26".

I've been doing Trials for about 24 months and I love it. I ride round Bielefeld as that is where I live.

My other Hobbies are;

Webdesign, BMX/Dirt, my Girlfriend and working in a bicycle store.

Thanks Joschka.

Hey I'm Joschka, I'm new to the forum and I ride a Koxx Hydroxx II 26".

I've been doing Trials for about 24 months and I love it. I ride round Bielefeld as that is where I live.

My other Hobbies are;

Webdesign, BMX/Dirt, my Girlfriend and working in a bicycle store.

Thanks Joschka.

Germany? Welcome dude, i used to live in Verl and i'm visiting my mum in September in Gütersloh. Shame i've not got a bike anymore, would of been awesome to ride over there.

ye.

My name is Janis Petersons and i ride zhi z1 stock.

I'm from Latvia, love riding everywhere.

I have been in trials about 4-5 years.

My moto, ride for fun no progress.

Hobbies:

Old hip hop music, jap cars, basic issues of an economy and smoking shisha.

Couple of my photos:

beites_20090219_022.jpg

Bilde516Large.jpg

Bilde-010.sized.jpg

Edited by pecha_cat

hey

my names callum, as the user name suggests!

ive been out of the trials world for about 5/6 years now. Put on a few stone and decided to get back into it!!!

a member called Jolfa recomended me to this site.

(Y)

Hey Callum, welcome to the forum :)

6 years is a long time, I'm guessing your pretty good?

Do you still have a trials bike or are you planning to buy new?

Hey Callum, welcome to the forum :)

6 years is a long time, I'm guessing your pretty good?

Do you still have a trials bike or are you planning to buy new?

i WAS alright!!

i used to have an x-hydra before i stopped riding, but im going to pick up my mates old x-lite today, to see if ive got the motivation to get back into it!!

Hi im Alfie I ride a shogun Gimp with zoo! handlebars and a Onza master Stem. I like to go fishing, play rugby and play bass. i live in Scotland (stirling area) if anyones interested we alwasys need new riders;) lol

Hey im Alex ive had a trials bike hiding away in my garage for years ( monty hydra ) and have decided to start riding with the locals.

I also like to ride dirt :D on my mod saracen amplitude 1 which is looking very nice :D.

So im new and im looking to float about on the forums and chat about trials and how i improve :D.

Also im modding my bike up so looking to buy parts :D.

Edited by alex copcutt

hi im Ben i used to ride trials a few years back when i lived in Lincoln now relocated to Birmingham, i used to have an old onza cant remember the model, i have been out of it for about 4 or 5 years an i really want to get back into it.

I used to be OK but im well out of practice now, all i need to do is get my self a new bike as i only have my day to day bike which is no way no up to the challenge.

My other hobbies are, fishing, golf, nitro rc cars, photography, urban exploring

HI IM NEW HERE

My names rich and im new here. have been riding downhill and general cycling about but have the urge to buy a trials bike but no idea what to get. is a 20" or a 26" better for learning on. great forum guys. thanks

had this account for a prety epic amount of time but im gonna start using it properly now (promise :P)

been riding since january 1st this year and atm i gotta onza t-meg and i love it more than sliced bread!

here a quick video of me on some palets (the gap was bigger than it looks:P) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75KmftpY3Ik...feature=channel

Hi my Name Is Ollie

I Did Trails biking a Few Weeks ago and luved so i was wondering if anybody had a spare bike that they are will to sell for around £50-£100 if you are please contact me Ojrp@hotmail.co.uk Or 07597913891 i still do bmxing but i want to end it and start trials because a few of my friends do it.

Thanks

Edited by opledgey

Hi

I am Sam, I am 14 and ride a Mission Prodigy.

I have been riding for a few months and am lookin for a new bike.

I am quite new to the forum, have been a New Member for a few days :D

hi when you get a new bike how much would you be selling your mission prodigy for

i am from suffolk so quite close to you

Hi

Whare do I start? Well... I'm 15 years old, live in Falkirk, Central Scotland.

I've been into trials for about 4 and a bit years now and joined trials-forum around the same time but haven't really used it much...

Also I didn't really go out on my bike for the past year and a half as most of the people in my area had quit so it got a little boring, but they are now back into it as am I :)

Quick Spec:

-Monty 221pr frame

-Profile Rear hub on Try-all rim

-Magura on the rear Hope mono trial on the front

-Onza Hog front wheel

Anyway, Hope to post on here more often!

Neil

Hello my name is jason.

I live in a litttle village called old bolingbroke in lincolnshire there is not realy much to do her but i find ways to amuse my self.

I ride a zona zip.

Quick spec

ZONA ZIP frame

monty 221pr forks

echo stem

zoo handelbars

chris king head set

monty cranks

avid BB7 front brake

magura hs33 rear brake

Thats about it good bye for now.

well this is sad but i think im probably the oldest nooby to trials riding......... im 29 live in chelmsford and ride a t mag

and man this thing is hard to get used to. ive skated all my life but really liked the look of trials, just hope i can stick at it. B)

Hi mate, jus wanted to say im not far off you, im 28 this august an started trials 2 yrs ago, i also used to skate, aggressive inline for bout 3 yrs before, but due to accident have 3 pins in me ankle so took up trials an altho miss skatin am loving trials.. keep it up, age aint the thing jsu determination!!!

hoep it goes well..