New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Hi everyone, Im over in Troy, NY USA and I just purchased an unbuilt 26" 2006 KOT MS2 Long frame and fork. Ive built many bikes but never a trials bike. I'm trying to post on here to learn and purchase some used components. It looks like biketrialseller.com has some nice echo stuff and Ive been looking at Maguras. If anyone can validate me I'd appreciate it, im not a kid at 45 and not here to make trouble. Merry Christmas

Hi I'm rob 26 from Worksop Nottinghamshire.

I've recently bought a onza T-Vee a's a bit of a project to restore and get back in to trials. I used to ride alot of trails and trials when I was younger but kind of lost touch when working and cars came along, but I'm trying to get back in to riding especially trials!

I've been doing lots of watching and learning but I'm at that point where I just want to get the bike back together and get riding!!

Thanks for reading

Rob

]Hi my names jake and i ride a gu st 2008 mod , i rode trials about 8 mounths ago and had to stop due to parts being lent and not given back :unsure: , but now im back in the scene but lost pretty much everything i could do before , i have joined trials forum to get advice from other riders out there about what im dong wrong and right , Thanks

Hey guys,

The names Ty. Currently in Fort Collins, Colorado building up my first dedicated trials bike, an echo pure.

Scroungin parts from the web, and all I've got left to get is the forks so she should be trials worthy here in a week or so.

Just got the first snow here in CO, so it should be an interesting winter...

-Ty

Hi, probably the most unexciting introduction you'll have here!

(I'm joking, by the way)

I'm Matt, used to love (attempting) trials as a kid, got rid of the trials bike when I moved house aaaaand now I regret it. I really want to get back in to it but I'm quite far behind on what's changed etc and I've for some reason got my heart set on a Zoo Pitbull. Probably way above my league, but :need a shrug emoticon:

That's about all for now, expect a few stupid questions incoming on the short questions forum.

Thanks!

- Matt

Hi, I'm Tom. I'm 16 years old. I live near Portsmouth, in Wickham ( its near Fareham). I've just started trials and got a Mod DaBomb T-Pro. I'm hoping to get to know some other riders in the surrounding area (I've seen you around).

Cheers for all the great advice, Tom

Hello, I am Mitsuaki (probably hard to pronounce?) from Japan. I have been riding around 4 years and 43 years old, and I enjoy trials every weekend.

English is my second language so please forgive if my comment could be grammatically bad.

My age? I don't care.

My Bike : Aorta, Bionic (both stock)

Favourite rider : Lee Shiming (China), Keita Miyaoka, TRA etc.

I am uploading mainly Lee Shiming's video. Please visit "http://vimeo.com/user5614240".

Thank you

Edited by urizoubtr

hiya i'm jamie. i rode trials for a couple of years from the age of 13-15 then stopped and skated and bummed around for a bit now i ready to ride again at the age of 21, hopefully wont be too hard to pick it up again(not that i was any good). Two problems - got a old shitty bike at the moment and also have no-one to ride with. but currently on a mission to get old mates riding again! there we go so i need a bike and need people! living in luton. send us a message if you can help us. jamie

Heya Im Darren

Im new to trials i ride a BT Raven 6.0 short had it about a month now slowly getting there lol im 18 from essex i ride when ever i can witch it quite a lot lol i also do Power Bocking and im a Freestyle Kite Bugger

hope to meet some of you at some point .!

Happy Riding :lol:

Darren

Hi!

My name is Jack I'm from Poland and 20years old ;)

I was riding a trial bike when i was 14 and 15 but I had not enough money on it.. now i have money so i'm back :D

I'm going to ride mod, echo frame, sl fork and most on Tr parts, my bike is in bike photos section (not in new members chat) topic:"orange" ;)

Edited by jo_jacek

Hello!

I'm Chris, Events Fundraiser for KidsCan Children's Cancer Research Centre.

I'm on here to tell you all about our two Cycle Sportives this year!

PEAK 100 is our brand new Cycle Sportive Spring Classic on Sunday 10th April.

The Macc Monster is our second sportive in October.

Both are £25 to enter and will go towards raising vital funds for KidsCan.

For more info on , PEAK 100 please click HERE.

For more info on KidsCan, please click HERE

Hope to hear from you soon!

Chris

hi,

i am from austria. i started trial bike riding couple of weeks ago. bought me a second hand koxx levelboss. during the cold season i practice in my basement. it is surprising how much you can do on 25sqmt. as a beginner. right now i am totally f..... up since i broke my arm and will have a cast for five weeks. i spend most of the time reading forums.

looking forward to exchange ideas and learn from you guys

regards georg

Hy guys,I`m Geri,currently from Dublin,but I`m Hungarian.I started trials in 1999,started on 26" and moved to 20" in 2003. I`m no longer training that intensively,just for fun:)

there`s not many guys around here doing this sport ,but I hope if they see someone doing it,they might join.Thats all for now happy new year for all of yous!:)

Hey I'm Leo,

I just started trial riding about a month ago, and I really love it :D

The bike is a M.A.D. Phase 1.1. (xmas present from my girlfriend and mates)

I live in Lower Austria (not far from Vienna)

nice to meet you all

Greetings

Edited by kalumet

hi im known as paterson to most of my mates but my real name is matt used to ride trials about 5 years ago had the usal begginer bikes mission prodigy and onza t-mag 05 wich got mullered. just started up riding again around maidstone area with a few mates

i ride echo lite 06 with combination of random parts was on a tight budget

onza bar and stem

echo rear wheel

onza hog rim drilled

viz freewheel 72 th

front magura julie disc pre 2000 still going strong

rear hs33

thats about it really

Hello, I`m Laur from Romania (IASI) I just made myself the account today (pretty late though :D). So I practice biketrials 4 four years, I ride a ZHI Z3R bike and I just can w8 to post my first ! video this days .... Cheers

Edited by Laur

Hey guys!

I'm totally new to this kind of sports, but I really want to start riding trial bikes. What I want to know from you guys is, if it's clever to start riding with the age of 18, or not. I can't wait getting my first bike, but I'm afraid it's too late for starting riding. Also I please you to help my out with buying a bicycle. The bike I chose so far is the "Trial Bike 24" Onza Zoot 2010".

grn2b8kj.jpg

Trailmarkt (Germany website) - Trial Bike 24" Onza Zoot 2010

Is it a good one for beginners or may I search for another one? I don't want to spend too much money, because I'm not sure if I can manage riding good. I just want to try doing so, because I always wanted to.

Thank you guys for helping me :)

Markus

Hey everybody, hope your all good, i've been on Trials Forum for a year or two now but i still havent got round to introducing myself so here goes.

My names Jamie, most call me Jimbam, I'm 19, i ride a GU 26'', think its a tp or an st i cant quite remember, whatever the case it is a 2008 model frame,

my main hobbies are trials, bmx, mtb and gaming as i'm studying a games design course at the minute.

I live and ride around the East Norfolk area, Diss is my home town, i'm currently building a trials course in my back garden as my granddad and dads business can land me a load of spare pallets whenever i see them both, hopefully going to make a few new riding friends on here, and great to see TF back up and running again! i was away for so long i didn't even know it had gone down! anyway, hopefully i can get to know a few of you and maybe arrange several rides towards the summer!

cheers!

Edited by jimbam

Hey guys and gals,

My name is J.J. Gregorowicz and hail from Bloomsburg Pennsylvania USA. I've been riding trials since 1991, both stock and mod. Quit for a couple years due to knee surgeries and starting to get back into it as well as competing at a national level in mototrials. I have a handful of national championships here, made quite a few of the BIU world rounds back in the day. Hoping to make some new friends on here and interested in the 24" scene.

HI IM

STEPHEN FROM INVERNESS-SCOTLAND

I RIDE A ECHO LITE 07

Hi Stephen,

Looking around new members section for new scottish riders. Have you seen the new scottish club post on rides and locations sections and a ride at Kinlochleven in a couple of weeks if you can get there? There is a em address on it if you want to get in touch.

Kevin