New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Hi,i'm Adam.I live in Staffordshire and have been riding trials for about 15 years,although hardly get chance anymore due to the woes of growing up. I currently ride a 20" Monty 221PR which is a few years old(and also for sale,once validated i will post in the for sale section). Used to ride in the Yorkshire Tykes,National Bike Trial Club,the Nationals and once in the Worlds a few years ago. Absolutly love the sport and everyone involved. Looking to get back into competition riding eventually when time becomes free for me.

Favourite rider is Martyn Hawes.

Cheers

Adam

Hello, I'm not yet a trials rider, but I'm just looking to buy a bike and learn. Currently I ride XC (generally the South Downs) and get out to a few trail centres during the year.

I suppose I am another of the many who have been Inspired (pun intended) by Mr MacAskill and I generally don't need much excuse to add to my bike collection ;) I also thought that trial riding skills would be very helpful on the more technical trails.

I'm probably a bit old to start this sort of thing, but I'm hoping you can teach a old dog new tricks, this looks a good place to start anyway.

Please be gentle with me :)

Hi

Im Pete an im new to the forum.

Been racing for the past 16 years, an riding trials for the past 7 years and and never looked back.

I ride a WIP s-26 for trials and its by far the best bike i've ever ridden, steel is truly the way forward.

Hi,names Gary been riding BMX on and off for 20+ years thought i'd try out a trials bike after trying a 24" cruiser.Looking forward to getting a bike soon just don't know what to get yet though.I'm also into running,pike fishing and numourous other hobbies.

Hey, I'm jamie

I've been riding motorbike trials with my dad for quite some time. However, as I can't drive I can't get over to trials often enough, as the ones I want to go to are all in Kent, an hours drive away, I am looking to enter cycle trials as a sideline to my main sport to give a more convenient way of practice. As I can do cycle trials around town without having to trouble my dad. At some point it the near to intermediate future I plan to buy a fairly entry level bike, (But still with room for improvement) possibly an onza? But first I need to buy a new mountain bike, as mine is a complete piece of the proverbial.

Cheers

Jamie

Hey Everybody,

I'm Dan, Im 14 from Kent

I have been riding for about a year now, I started when I made friends with someone who already rode trials, I got my bike soon after that,

I ride an Onza pro 09 but am building up a Limey 320 at the moment,

Would love to meet some new trials riders and progress.

Hey , my name is Charlie I'm 13 years old and I live in Hinckley. About 10 minutes from Leicester ,I like to go riding in Leicester and Cov but I'm very open to new places , I ride a Onza 2010 comp soon to be a limey 320. I love to ride with people better than me as I learn alot from them.

Thanks, Charlie. :turned:

Hi, my name is Guy, i am too old.

I have been riding trials for 3 years, but mainly in the summers. I live in Surrey near Haslemere.

I never see any other trials riders around when i go out, other than in Guildford when i go occasionally.

So if anyone from Guildford ? Haslemere around let us know, it would be good to have someone to ride with from time to time.

Evening guys,

Recently taken up trials as a cheaper alternative hobby than beer and women.

I've grown up riding BMX and cross country but have a few close friends that ride trials so thought I'd have a dabble and see what the fuss is all about.

I also sell butt scratchers if anyone is interested.

butt%20scratcher.jpg

Regards, Peter Griffin.

Hey I'm George,

i used to ride bmx until i was introduced to trials, and now a year into trials i have a rockman ISIS, i have learnt so much from my friends, videos and meeting up with trial bikers in places. basically so glad i started trials, hoping to get better over the days.

and if you are new to trials and think your no good, its never been easy for me to learn anything after many times of trying.

Hi George. Couldn't have put it better. I've been riding one and a half years and it's suprising how fast you progress.

If anyone else reads this and lives near north yorkshire get in touch and we should all meet up and have a great day somewhere good.

-When the snow dissapears that is.

George, can you guess who I am!!

Edited by MontySamba