New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Im origionaly from stannington, but now live in hilsbrough, I know a few good riding spots where you seem to get left alone, and good for beginers to.

Im free most evenings and saturdays.

Add me on facebook mate we can sort something out

www.facebook.com/alexisonfire.coxy

Hi, I'm Alex. I was committed rider and member of TF back around 2004, I stopped riding in 2007 and have frequently thought about getting back into it ever since. I'm currently studying at UWE in Bristol, but I used to live in Taunton where I did a good bit of riding.

I was introduced to Bike-Trials by some great lads, some of whom are still members on here. Rich Pearson (who had been riding for seven years then, on a Dual Disc 04 Leeson) and Ben Moore (who was riding a Base TA26!) are two riders I appreciated the most, they have both come a long way since I stopped! We used to ride a lot and even film and produce videos, huge fun.

Its good to see Rich is posting up vids still! I have my last trials bike in my room, its sitting there begging to be ridden. Now feels like a good opportunity to get back on it, especially since summer is just around the corner and I need some exercise! Just wondering how many of you ride Bristol nowadays?

Hi all!!

My names Matt :) I've rode all last summer and learnt the basics, also broke all the cheap parts of my bike so tucked it away for the winter. Fixed it up quickly the other day eager to get back on it to find ive lost all that I'd learnt :( really wanna splash out a bit more on new parts before the summer so came to the one place I know will have the bits I need.....HERE!!

Cheers for reading :)

Hello Forum,

I work at a cool little cycling/recycling project in Glasgow, check out www.deilsonwheels.org for info. Been wanting to build up a nice wee 24" project for myself for a while but my mountain bike sucked all my spare cash. I've scored almost everything I need now except for a frame so I'm on the hunt.

Anyways - everybody is welcome at our workshop, you can hire out a work stand and tools for £4 an hour or volunteer time instead. Or if you can help out demonstrating trials skillz to the local yoofs (including us) that would be awesome!

See you 'round

Monty

Hey guys, Sol here :)

Heres a bit about myself, I have been doing trials since Summer last year, I have an Onza T Pro; Spec

Try All Rage Riser Bars

Echo Steam (TR I think)

VP458 Pedals

Magura HS33 Rear

No front brake :/

Standard cranks and free-wheel and wheels

It's good for what I do and I want to get some new forks :P

I also do street, I have a NS Capital 2 :D

Thanks lads x

Hi,

Havent really just signed up, signed up a few days ago but i thought its time to post in here! im building up a new bike, but finding it a pain as i've got bits and bobs for the bike (N) hopefuly the bike will be ready before summer! :)

about me - i live in southend hence the user name :P returning to trials after a long break hopeing to start riding and get out on a few big rides this summer (Y)

hi, i dont know why i have to post here before post in the true section. but i do it. i'm joe from austria, love bmx cool isn't it ?

Because there's more of a chance of people realising that you exist and voting you in to be a member. Helps if you use proper grammar too ;)

Hi there

my name is dan, and i`m from the eastern bloc town that used to be known as goole, east yorkshire. i ride a base t19fd and bmx on the street, and have just entered my first ever comp with tyke trials 2 weeks on sunday. might see a few of you there.

cheers from dan

Hello,

I'm Scott. I ride an Onza Rip Red 2010 model; been riding for about six months and love it so much !

I ride trials in scotland on an island, there is not much good areas for trials biking though :( i just make use of it though as thats what there is

i am a beginner and can do pedal kicks, back hops and hops off curbs and ramps (walls)

i love trials and will definately be carrying on for future :) !

Hello,

I'm Scott. I ride an Onza Rip Red 2010 model; been riding for about six months and love it so much !

I ride trials in scotland on an island, there is not much good areas for trials biking though :( i just make use of it though as thats what there is

i am a beginner and can do pedal kicks, back hops and hops off curbs and ramps (walls)

i love trials and will definately be carrying on for future :) !

whereabout in scotland mate?

Well I am Jon, I am 29 years old, and I live in Wakefield in West Yorkshire (UK). Only just getting in to trials and should hopefully be getting myself a trials bike this Saturday, a 2006 Beta 250cc Rev 3. Have been riding road bikes for several years but fancy trying some off-road riding and learning some new skills so thought trials would be the ideal place to start. Joined Horsforth Trials Club last week and intend to practice up at the clubs practice grounds, Swaine Woods. That's it really, best start having a look around this place now :D

Hi my names Dave, im 23 and from Warrington.Im new to the whole trials scene having only bought a bike 3 days ago from a guy at work.Its old an bruised but i am only learning at the mo and hoping to learn a few things from here.I'll be honest - i know nothing about tricks etc.I am currently taking the bike apart an am going to try to build it back up using better parts as everything on it seems broke.Other hobbies are xbox,cars and motorbikes.

Hi my names Dave, im 23 and from Warrington.Im new to the whole trials scene having only bought a bike 3 days ago from a guy at work.Its old an bruised but i am only learning at the mo and hoping to learn a few things from here.I'll be honest - i know nothing about tricks etc.I am currently taking the bike apart an am going to try to build it back up using better parts as everything on it seems broke.Other hobbies are xbox,cars and motorbikes.

Welcome to the forum dude, there's plenty of folks here that will help if your attitude is right - it seems like it is, based on that post :)

As long as you're a sound bloke everyone here will give you some good tips. Using a knackered old bike is the best way to learn, that way when you get a good bike everything will seem that much easier and you'll progress more!

Hi, I'm Danny Foss AKA Danfoss but everyone calls me Dan. I've currently been ridding a a very old Curtis T26 I picked up off eBay and a Zhi Z3. Belive it's about time I advanced on both of them so here I am. Have rode for 4 years and I'm 26 just. Can I ask as I see nothing in the rules. Am I allowed to create a forsale topic already or use that classified section? Work wise I work at hospital as a porter, have a laugh pushing people about. Thanks Dan