New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

Welcome Dan! Yes the rules got changed recently so your quite welcome to post up a for sale/wanted topic.

Don't forget to post up some pics of your bikes so we can have a look!

Thanks. I'm keeping the T26, something about it but I feel the Zhi needs to go and allow something more recent for 2011.

• 3 weeks later...

Never seen this thread till today, ack!

Names Jon and ive been riding a total of an hour :P. Got an onza t-pro yesterday and hoping to get into riding trials properly!

Live just outside Glasgow and work as a Youth worker with the council.

Any qs? Just ask. :D

My name is Lucas, I'm 18 years old, I'm brazilian, I still don't practice trials, I've tried it with my MTB but broke it's frame in 2 days, now I intend to start a project to build a 26" frame, 'cause trials stuff are really hard to find here...

If someone wants to help me with my project, visit:

See you ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Pete in Ilkeston, Derbyshire. I used to be into Trials about 8 years ago, but work took over, then house and family forced the bike out of the garage and to a new home . . . need something to do though and really missed biking and trials so have just bought an Onza T-Bird off eBay, to try and get back into the sport. I have noticed how things have 'changed' in the trials world! 'in my day' it was a 26" and nothing more, now we seem spoilt for choice! Anyway, would be good to find some people to ride with in the Ilkeston and Derby area.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi im Jake and im yet to get a bike but i was told this is a great place to look for bikes and parts and get any help i need so here i am.

I live in a little town called Lowestoft, im 16, at college, and i dont know what else to say... i like listening to music, playing xbox and will hopefully start riding soon when i get a bike.

:)

Oh and i have never ridden trials before but it looks fun but i do have a mountain bike which i only ride to and from places and for my paperround so the whole concept of it is pretty new.

Edited by BurlyBox

Hi guys :lol:

I'm Thomas, 20, currently living in Dublin but I'm actually italian. I lived in London a few months also.

I've been doing enduro and motocross for the last 3 years, I've also been riding trails, road cycling (with my MTB) and doing a bit of freeride; when I moved to London I picked up BMX and had loads of fun on my brakeless Mongoose ^_^

Now I'm in Dublin and I want to try trials..if I can get my hands on a bike that is :(

If all goes well I should be getting an Onza T-Raptor for cheap just to start off with.

When I go back to Italy I'll probably ride trails, BMX and ride trials :lol:

Edited by Tioz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, i'm Dom. Im from the Southampton/ Portsmouth area but currently at uni in Swansea! Only been riding a month or so so only doing very basic moves at the moment but would love to progress!!

If there is anyone in Swansea that rides then let me know, i'm well up for a ride sometime- i haven't been riding in Swansea yet and wouldn't mind being shown the better spots etc. (i've been struggling to find riders from Swansea on the forum!)

Anyway, I ride a MAD Phase 1.1, just put on single speed and new rear wheel- loving the pro2 t!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm justin just got back in to trials after a 5 yr gap , taken to long to get back in to rideing but back out there in sunny Lowestoft , was out with the guys rideing today even though iv messed my back up from a car crash and getting in to the swing of things fairly quickly

Hi im lucy im still learning basics and i ride a base jump frame with loads of half broken bits on it LOL I'm not very good at trials type things but i generally have a go if i have my pads with me ^_^ fort id say hi

Hi im lucy im still learning basics and i ride a base jump frame with loads of half broken bits on it LOL I'm not very good at trials type things but i generally have a go if i have my pads with me ^_^ fort id say hi

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm justin just got back in to trials after a 5 yr gap , taken to long to get back in to rideing but back out there in sunny Lowestoft , was out with the guys rideing today even though iv messed my back up from a car crash and getting in to the swing of things fairly quickly

What's the riding like around you? I'm up in Norwich so it's pennies for me to pop down. Many riders?

What's the riding like around you? I'm up in Norwich so it's pennies for me to pop down. Many riders?

Lowie isnt to bad really theres a fair few high walls and gaps and theres a large selection of natural to ride also.

If your looking for a few differnt spots to ride round norwich have a look at waterloo park just on the outskirts of norwich,

Sheringham has alot of natural spots there to ride, great yarmouth isnt to bad alot of tech lines but most of the stuff down there dosnt go over bar height

and lowie as explained above really.

Biddle.

Hello all, I ride in Hamilton and as far as I know there are not many other riders around here. There are a few in Glasgow apparently.

I'm pretty new to the sport, just got a proper trials bike yesterday, messed around on a jump bike before this. I was originally an avid mountain biker but living in an urban area with no car I have turned to trials. As a result i'm pretty useless at the moment but i'll be out most days trying to rectify this.

My main issue is that with the low geometry of the bike I find it difficult to lift the front high enough for a decent bunny hop without pedaling. I've yet to get fully used to the bike anyway.

If anyone is from the area let me know if there's any particularly good spots to ride, cheers.

Hi everyone the names Matt, im back riding after 8 years im 27 and have lost a fair bit of bottle so im gonna give it another go. im riding an echo urban frame with plenty of hope goodies, not my ideal choice of frames cause i ride heavy and reckon it wont take long to snap it. look forward to using this site.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I'm Jonny, I'm 19 and I'm at university in Salford, Manchester, but originally from Darlington, Durham..

At the moment I'm on my feet jumping around and pretending I can do trials.. I think they call it Parkour :P

Hopefully going to get a 20" mod soon; I have MTB XC/Endurance and Road Racing background and I've always wanted to doing a bit of BMX but never got round to it.. but Trials with a mod is way better and I'd thought i'd get into it :D

Next year im on a year abroad for 4 months in france, 4 in spain, and 4 in italy, and hopefully i'll be able to have got a bit of experience in the delightful english summer.. and i can take that with me (and a bike too :D)

If there's any riders in Manchester willing to teach a quick learning/low bottle (atm) noob then i'd be grateful :)

• 1 month later...

Hello.

My name is Alex/Vampy i am 17years old and i have been riding dirt jump for a while now and fancied a change to something like trials, i have tried street trials on my Dirt Jumper but i really would like a front brake and a smaller sprocket.

When i am out with my dirt jumper i usually take my RC trucks along with me to jump off the ramps and things i do some park and street too so in all i would categorise myself as an all rounder.

Thank you for your time :)

Alex/Vampy

Hi all I'm 19 and based in Colchester, I saw people riding trials in south bank skate park in London by the Thames it was amazing years later I found some trials videos on youtube and have wanted to ride ever since, been riding for just under a year now.