Dirt/street Frames

Milford Cubicle

perhaps a USB?

lookie here anyway: CRC hardtail frames

a revel 250R would do the trick quite nicely, i think (Y)

here

Can't see the USB? :S

Yea i thought about the revell but was thinking more trialsy street styley maybe?

I need a frame 24/26" which has 10mm mounts as well though (Y)

Where can you get the dimondback from?

billxxx

Edited by Milford Cubicle

heres a couple

.243-http://www.twofortythree.com/html/product/slafr.html

Transition trial or park-http://www.transitionbikes.com/2007/TrailOrPark.cfm

Ns Bitch-http://www.btinternet.com/~dirtscene/projectleeds/shop/products_nsbikes/nsbikes_bitch07.htm

Ive rode the bitch and the .243 both amazing frames the .243 is a little more towards the dirt size of things but will be brilliant for street or park. Out of the three i'd have the Transition, there so well made and so good looking.Or you could try a DMR or 24seven. Ive rode a couple of 24/7 nice light short frames

(ps sorry about the links havent mastered the bb code yet!)

Defenetly go for the NS! they are quality frames and are really nice to ride. i think they are around £300?

If you dont want the NS go for a dmr rythm, i ride one and they are solid, you can put them through anything and they'll still be fine, they are also really nice to ride!

austen

Have a look at the 24seven slacker. You can get a complete bike for £499 now and thats the new 2008 model. I built my girlfriend up an old 24seven Martin ogden frame i had which i use which is lovely then theres the Substance and the Deviant, all cool bikes from a good company. Worth a look.

Edit: Just looked in to it a bit more and you can buy the Substance frame for £179.99 in a choice of colours and its designed to run both 26'' and 24'' wheels. Looks lovely, i'm interested myself!!!!

Edited by Matthew62

Anyone know much about Da Bomb frames? I've just bought one of these for the hell of it:

Reduced: 91% of original size [ 700 x 489 ] - Click to view full image

And am gonna transplant all the bits from my Specialized Hardrock onto it. At £120 I didn't think I could go far wrong...

I don't know if they are good or not but all i know is they look bloody horrible!

sorry mate, but they look really bad in my opinion :giggle:

Cheers guys, the substance looks well nice and its actually cheap un all :)

Only problem is its got 14mm dropouts, anyone know what kind of price an alright rear hub is?

Ta

billxxx

Edit - is a standard euro bb shell the size for an isis bb???

Edited by Milford Cubicle

• 2 weeks later...
Euro BB is the term used by BMX companies for what we would call 'normal' BB's- i.e. the thread size is the same as we use for all ISIS and square taper BB's. So in that respect, the answer is yes. However- I'm not sure what width shell (68 vs. 73mm) is classed as 'Euro'...

Cheers, my bb can go in both so thats all gravey :)

billxxx