Bucket List (to Do List)

txt2007

For those who havn't seen the film two old guys realise they dont have much longer to live and make a list of things they want to do (and then they do them) i was just wandering what would be on your list you've got unlimited money but only two months (so you cant have master trials, become world leader).

heres mine:

Spend a week at a strip club

Bungee jump over a river

Sky dive

Spend another week at a strip club

Donate large sums of money to people in need

Filling in the gaps exploding things

Then finally i would invest in a very expensive operation to remove my brain and insert it into a famous sportsman so i then receive their sports abilities

Erm can i put skydive even though you did?? that would be well up there

Er but i think the first thing i would do if i realised i was gonna die anyway is try all the really bad things for you health like class a's lol on a serious note though i would go to amsterdam or ibiza so i could die will living it up to the max... lol

oh and i have always wanted to build a giant sand castle that you could actually go inside!! If its possible??

Erm can i put skydive even though you did?? that would be well up there

Er but i think the first thing i would do if i realised i was gonna die anyway is try all the really bad things for you health like class a's lol on a serious note though i would go to amsterdam or ibiza so i could die will living it up to the max... lol

oh and i have always wanted to build a giant sand castle that you could actually go inside!! If its possible??

you can put what ever you want, its your list, your dieing

WHAT film is it?

I saw it the other day!

I think,

Become really fat, then slim again!

Have a large collection of bikes, DH, XC, Roadie.

Meet as many people as i can through riding!

Donate large sums of money to needy people,charities!

Live my life as i am at the moment, am LOVING it!

Get lost in the Amazon Rainforst, and come out alive!

Buy an old LandRover Defender and Travel the world when i turn 18

GO TO KOXXDAYS-Stole that one from someone further down \/

Ben

Edited by Benjaminge

For those who havn't seen the film two old guys realise they dont have much longer to live and make a list of things they want to do (and then they do them) i was just wandering what would be on your list you've got unlimited money but only two months (so you cant have master trials, become world leader).

heres mine:

Bungee jump over a river

Sky dive

Then finally i would invest in a very expensive operation to remove my brain and insert it into a famous sportsman so i then receive their sports abilities

I reckon spending a week at a strip joint will leave you too knackered to do the rest of your list, let alone spending another week there :P

I'd like to go trekking across some mountains, seeing the sun and the snow and the clouds together.

I'd like to survive an animal attack so i've got a shocking story for people to remember me by, not a wimpy animal like a hamster but something meaty, like a croc or shark.

I'd like to go and do a parachute jump, i'd imagine that to be pretty good fun, exciting and calm at the same time :D

Travel to some ancient ruins in some crazy rainforest

There's loads more but i shan't waffle on.

hmm,tricky question,mine would have to be ....

1.do sniper training with the marines or sumit.

2.fill my face with the tastiest food ever.

3.learn to drive .

4.visit somewhere really bueatiful .

5.rag a aston martin around a track untill i brake it lol

thats all i an think of atm,steve

I'd like to survive an animal attack so i've got a shocking story for people to remember me by, not a wimpy animal like a hamster but something meaty, like a croc or shark.

i dont know why but that made me laugh so its now my sig =]

Be good at something, because everything I try and do, I'm never good at, only ever shite or mediocre.

Aww now come on, you're a pretty big video star? One of the top 10 Youtube vids I've ever seen, which is pretty good. Just don't wear it out.

Fishing for a compliment?

:shifty:

Nah, I was a wee bit tiddly. :P

Aww now come on, you're a pretty big video star? One of the top 10 Youtube vids I've ever seen, which is pretty good. Just don't wear it out.

Aye, tis a timeless classic that one.

Nah, I was a wee bit tiddly. :P

Not what I've heard :rolleyes:

I think with a month to live, I'd want to spend a considerable amount of it with people I care about (and, with any luck, care about me!)

Unlimited money = solved world poverty/debt ;)

Stuff like:

Bungee jump over a river

Sky dive

Is all well and good if that's your thing, but not really ideal