Backwards Nose Manual

stritm0nkey

if you cant front hop i advise you dont try them, its all about having the confidence in finding the balance point quickly. with nose rolls you haveto let it try and push you over the bars, then modulate the brake, then again release, damn scary.

Also, I think you are refering to a "Switzerland Squeaker" so if you try having a look around for that instead of backwards nose manual, you could get some better results!

Different moves. Backwards nose roll/manual are like you see Danny Mac doing where, usually with the help of a slope, the bike is allowed to roll backwards on the front wheel without much input from the rider apart from feathering the brake and keeping balance. Switzerland Squeeker is where you alternate between using the front brake and scuffing the tyre with your foot, so you're putting the effort in to make the bike move rather than gravity.

I demand a vid of your first couple of attempts :D

Lol.

ok guys i m getting closer and closer, hopefully it s a matter of days or weeks before i can master front hops. i really had to make plenty of attempts just to get familiar with the position, find my marks :$ i also had fun training to pass over the bar :giggle: . now i always reach the balance point, but it s hard to keep it. i keep training hard on it and will share the result

meanwhile, if some are interested in front wheel tricks, i ve made a cool playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3EA065F01E0053D3

ok here it is. still some way to go before doing i right but everyday i try i can feel a decisive improvement :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aei9T8Q6B3o

also i think now i m aware of the parameters to get it.. on the movie my problems are obvious (filming yourself is a cool way to see how you can improve btw)

will post a 360 on the front wheel when i get it :P

mate , you're doing well...but remember , when you front wheel hop the power comes from the waist down, not the arms

360 front wheel spin?!...sweet move if you can nail it..most ive done is near to a 270*

i know , that is the difficult part. go high enough and bend your legs so you can push with your feet also. and i was talking of a rotation with hops, not spinning ;)