Cashback, The Movie

m4rko

And now I can say my name is on the credits of a feature length film. Even if it's about half an hour after it's ended! They would be sweeping up pop corn on the floor in the cinema by which point :P

It's a pretty good film though if not a little cheesy in parts. Keeley Hazel in the buff as well which is always a bonus

Does that make me an A list celeb now?

B)

Holey shit where the f**k did you come from? lol Its been a while hasn't it dude? Anyway its good to see an old face (screen name) back on the scene.

Edited by Anal_Teflon

Well.. I was looking online for a cheap bike I could get for the summer (When I've got some money!) and I ended up here.. Then I wondered if I was still a senior (which I am).. So I thought I'd stay around!

There's still some familiar faces from back in the day (plus 100000s of people I've never heard of before!)

I'm SO out-of-date with the trials scene though...... Last I heard, Planet X Zebdi was the best frame to have LOL!

I miss my bike, and trials.. and you lot of course :P

Well.. I was looking online for a cheap bike I could get for the summer (When I've got some money!) and I ended up here.. Then I wondered if I was still a senior (which I am).. So I thought I'd stay around!

There's still some familiar faces from back in the day (plus 100000s of people I've never heard of before!)

I'm SO out-of-date with the trials scene though...... Last I heard, Planet X Zebdi was the best frame to have LOL!

It's an Onza T-Mag now... :P

(I mean the old ones)

Edited by James-M

I used to be MadManMike - I've been here longer than the Internet lol

I used to be MadManMike - I've been here longer than the Internet lol

Lol I know, I remember your avatar lol. it hasnt changed :P

I remember when the ORIGINAL Trials Forum got hacked or crashed or something and everything had to be re-set and we all had to re-join! Was you here then?

Lol I know, I remember your avatar lol. it hasnt changed :P

I remember when the ORIGINAL Trials Forum got hacked or crashed or something and everything had to be re-set and we all had to re-join! Was you here then?

Yeah I was lol... Can't change the avatar - it's what I am :)

It's not actually me though...

EDIT: Nvm, found it. 1:34:00 on the dot pretty much. Who was that rider?

I think it was danny from the Trials Kings (does anyone know if they are still about? I used to love their videos!)

Me & Dave were promised tickets to the premiere of Cashback.. But we never did, harsh!

Mike, I've always wondered if that was actually you lol.. Mystery solved :)

Me & Dave were promised tickets to the premiere of Cashback.. But we never did, harsh!

Yeah, what did you get from it? Surely you should have gotten some royalties or something? And how/why did they put it in the film? Was it just stumbled upon and they thought they'd put it in their film?

Just some cash back and "tickets to the premiere" lol..

Dunno how they came to using it really.. I think they just found it and wanted to use it, then had to hunt on loadsa forums n websites to try and find out who the rider was in the video! After 6 months of looking, I think they eventually contacted me on here about 3 years ago!