Birmingham

slug

look lads i think me and owen and ben should have a comp agianst big ben and steve and rich

mod vs stocks

we will settle this once and for all

dec

is danny not allowed to enter ? :P

You can dude, but youl obviously kill all of us, at like everything!

Everyone Dec named has been riding under about 1.5 years so it would be quite a fair comp :giggle:

Ohhh well, lets just go and see what happens (mods will kick ass)

Owen

Has anyone coming to this ride got a decent high/long stock stem i can buy off them?

Thankyouuuu :)

i got the sarecan mad stem that i used to use,i rode with it a couple of times ,you might remember?if you like i could measure it roughly or bring it sunday?

somebody fancy bringing me along some pads?? Anything but magura blacks will do me aslong as they've got a fair bit of meat left on them...will pay abit of money for them aswell (Y)

i will browse the shed,im sure i got some blacks about somewhere (Y)

somebody fancy bringing me along some pads?? Anything but magura blacks will do me aslong as they've got a fair bit of meat left on them...will pay abit of money for them aswell (Y)

i got the sarecan mad stem that i used to use,i rode with it a couple of times ,you might remember?if you like i could measure it roughly or bring it sunday?

i will browse the shed,im sure i got some blacks about somewhere (Y)

We have a big problem. DK needs a Derallier (SP?). Only thing needed to complete Echo :(

Anyone got an old un lying around they could give me ?

Cool initials! (Y):-

I should have something lying about which you can have:)

Looking forward to Sunday(Y)

Hope to see you there Bigman!:D Leicester didnt go to plan last time:(. I'm sure Shaun and NeilT and PaulyC and Eskimo (Maybe?!!) might come:)

:)

Cool initials! (Y):-

I should have something lying about which you can have:)

Looking forward to Sunday(Y)

Hope to see you there Bigman!:D Leicester didnt go to plan last time:(. I'm sure Shaun and NeilT and PaulyC and Eskimo (Maybe?!!) might come:)

:)

Your terriable at emotions arn't you Dan :P

Would be awesome if you have a deralliur lying round i could have, would appriciate it :)

Edited by Danny Kearns