My Zoooooooooooooooooooooooo.

cox.

I think you should stop calling it a her and call it a bike.....

Why do people get so obsessive over how their bike looks, you'll be scared to scratch it then.

because when you get a bike that you like alot, you fall in love :$ :giggle:

its called TRIALS mate. :blink:

Errr never knew that.

Trials bikes are annoying. Yeah they are fun to ride but they are annoying to get about on and they annoy other people from the brake noise.

Go up to a random guy in the street and ask him if he'd find your bike annoying to use.

Errr never knew that.

Trials bikes are annoying. Yeah they are fun to ride but they are annoying to get about on and they annoy other people from the brake noise.

Go up to a random guy in the street and ask him if he'd find your bike annoying to use.

Dont come onto the forum then if you dont like it MATE <_<

hense the name ' TRIALS-FORUM' .

thanks for the comments lads. xxx

Dont come onto the forum then if you dont like it MATE <_<

hense the name ' TRIALS-FORUM' .

thanks for the comments lads. xxx

Yeah and I ride trials too... I enjoy riding trials and I like my bike, but not to the point I refer to it as a she. It's a seatless bike with one gear. It is annoying. I just find it silly how people are obsessed with their bike and won't do something that may result in scratching it. If you don't worry so much then I always find I ride better.

I just find it silly how people are obsessed with their bike and won't do something that may result in scratching it. If you don't worry so much then I always find I ride better.

good point :)

that s why i m gonna keep riding my cheap deng bike with no tensioner and no disc to break... and wait for that inspired.

I'm obsessive about mine too, I clean it all the time and yes - I worry about scratching it.

When you spend a lot of hard earned money on things you like to look after them.

Each to their own.

what he said, i put alot of time and effort to get my bike like this and i just wonted to show you guys.

>_<

thee cls frame.

thats one of the best lookin zoo i have seen this year.

nice bike mate.

nicky

CHEERS :D