Cls_project (editbyme)

5AW

Hi,

Some months ago I started this project.

Its a compile video with the best thing of CLS (video zoo 18, 21, 23...) edited with music of Noisia (Yellow Brick).

Yes, craig said that cls_theend was his final video but I think that he could take a new vid with never seen clips everybody would consider it the best rider in 20inches...

Enjoy!

http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/sincasco_productions (dwnload version, "cls_project.wmv", 42'7mb)

Cheers,

Carles.

seen loads of this kind of thing, just collecting clips out of cls vids, but that was acctually a really good video, best one ive seen yet, had pretty much all his best clips.

he should make a clips video :( with all the spairs.

how the f**k did he get the post box to back? jesus.

Matx

to be qwite honest that was AWESOME

seen alot of people try n make clips vids off peoples videos, most are shit, THAT was ace!

i liked the editing rerally enjoyed that! good compilation of all the best clips, means i dont have to watch ALL his vids before i go out now, i can just watch this :)

i likes the slo mo bits were it seems to blur ever so slightly, seems really good effect and the end bit with the credit kinda thing was awesome

make one of neil? :)

to be qwite honest that was AWESOME

seen alot of people try n make clips vids off peoples videos, most are shit, THAT was ace!

i liked the editing rerally enjoyed that! good compilation of all the best clips, means i dont have to watch ALL his vids before i go out now, i can just watch this :)

i likes the slo mo bits were it seems to blur ever so slightly, seems really good effect and the end bit with the credit kinda thing was awesome

make one of neil? :)

Make one of this man ? :)

Loved that. Was really good. He truely is the best mod rider out there.

Nice work, Downloading now.

Wouldn't it be interesting to see a "Ride Off" between Craig and Benito Ross! Who would outdo who?