McInnes - End Of Echo.

mcinnes

Title: McInnes - End Of Echo.

Music: Black Skys - Bleed The Dreem.

Duration: 02:17 minutes

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Just a little vid with the clips left over from the Echo Lite. Sorry for the amount of sidehopps but she cracked before i could i get any more clips.

Enjoy.

Comments Welcome.

:deej:

Edited by mcinnes

u need t stay up on the sidehops its like getting up and over an obstacle in a comp u have to get up and stay up go over it, not jump up it and back of.

good video though

My mate does the same thing by hoping up, making it and dropping off. He preffers doing that and if you ask him to hold them he can. Its just wether you prefer staying up there or no. Its still making it though.

People will argue both ways about those sidehops. But how about we ignor the sidehops, and give the lad some nice comment's instead of turning this into an argument!

I did really like that video matey! Your right on the corner of them walls with your sidehop's!

Owen

Yeah nice little vid there mate, but, On/Off Sidehops are so last year ;)

Try and slow down abit while your riding, concentrate more on being more controlled and using less correction hops, also if you can stay up on sidehops then do so as I think it looks much nicer, even if you just role abit on the top ATLEAST.

Your obviously a very skilled and tallented rider, so why not mix it up abit? Try some variations to moves or try to get up the same wall a few different ways other than sidehopping as your ups to front look like they are good too! Also, you have already learnt all the hard moves, so use them to ride lines! This will make your video more entertaining to watch and also help you get more comments on your videos and therefore a more well known rider.

I'm really not having a go, it's just its taken me so long to figure out thats what I need to do rather than gapping 9ft or sidehopping 50"!!

I hope I have helped mate, any comments a good comment (Y)

Edited by JoNnY__Mc