My House Is Haunted.

frika

Assuming you haven't just put that in in PS, that's just a lens flare.

I didn't put it in PS.. I've never seen lens flare like that before!

But yeah it's obviously probably maybe jus a random blur of light or something.. Still weird though!

Orbs are dust particles reflecting off natural sunlight of flashgun light. FACT

I dont think you can get photographs of gosts, my house is haunted many different people have felt it. The guy that built my house died in it. It was all his own designs and drawings and stuff, we found alternative blueprints for several different rooms in the house. We basically gutted the house becase it was old and built in ensuits in some of the rooms like the alternative blueprints suggested and just redecorated the others. It all started when we took down the first wall upstairs the room went ice cold. could be explained by a draft as a wall waaassss missing. But our dogs who used to sleep in the room wouldn't go in there at all, not even to eat which is weird. Then you would be in there sanding the floor or painting and you would kept getting tapped on the shoulder. we brought in a builder because no of my family wanted to go in the room anymore. The builder left in two days haha ... anyway we put the wall back and it all stopped untill we did another room and the point of this story is i spent lots of time trying to get photos to prove there was something there, there clearly was but nothing came out on digital or film, weird yer?

I work in Stowe school, which is some big fancy boarding school for rich kids. Old state home...

The kitchens I work in, and the two dining rooms I think, used to be the living rooms of the house?

When I cleaning up in one of the rooms, wiping tables or whatever, I swear I see someone walk past in the corner of my eye, then when I look round no ones there, no one walked past.

I dunno, don't really believe in it all to be honest. :rolleyes:

Stop being such a fassy. Ghosts don't exist.

Most constructive post in this thread. Well done sir.

I can remeber when i was little peopel told me the headless horseman lived in my local woods. Built jumps up there and never saw anything remotley suspicioucs. Spent the best part of 3 years building and rideing in those woods at all hours aswell. All perthetic rumours. Just like steping on 3 drains is bad luck all alod of bull

Photos like these, probably easily explained. But still, it's cool. Regardless of wether you believe or not.

If it is not photoshoped (which it will proberly be) How is that easily explained? I understand the odd smudge being some dust etc. But something like that isn't really just a smudge etc.

Photos like these, probably easily explained. But still, it's cool. Regardless of wether you believe or not.

LMAO:

Exif IFD0

* Compression = JPEG compression (6)

* Image Description =

* Picture Orientation = normal (1)

* X-Resolution = 72/1 = 72

* Y-Resolution = 72/1 = 72

* X/Y-Resolution Unit = inch (2)

* Software/Firmware Version = Adobe Photoshop CS Windows

* Last Modified Date/Time = 2004-10-17T15:35:54-05:00

* Copyright Owner =

The people who used to live in the house i'm in came to the door the other day saying they were 'passing' and there son needed a piss (blatant excuse to nosey into our lives).

But aannyway, after a bit of polite chat the mum said to me 'are the child ghosts still in the hall?'. I was like, 'what? :S' and politely implied she was a crackhead.

She said they used to hear children laughing and running up and down the hall. Must have taken them away with them :lol: Or there son was sneaking out at night, now i have an excuse for sneaking in in the early hours of the morning. :turned:

Raaammbbllle. Anyways. For all the people mocking ghosts, i have no idea what i believe but it sure seems alot more believable then heaven an hell to me.

Edited by Max Quinn

It's the EXIF data... It shows all the background stuff of it basically...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exif

Yeah, they'd have to scan it in and save it... probably used Photoshop to do that.

That photo is WAY before Photoshop, or even Windows was thought of.

It's been in old ghost books for years (Read as 20+ years)

Maybe they were playing about with it when they were developing the shot?

Sticking a bit of cloth on it when exposing the shot maybe? I dunno.

Was funny when my mates used to stay over before we got all our central heating sorted, hearing all the creaks and clunks at night.

"oh my god! what was that?!" just the pipes clunking..it's fine.

Then something would get knocked over in the kitchen (we were upstairs) "oh my god...!" just one of the cats..

:rolleyes:

Edited by Dan6061