My T-pro

benlt

hi guys

i just got my new bike all built and working so i thought i'd put some pictures up.

also i was thinking of spraying my frame if so what colour i was thinking gloss white (like you get on the czar) would look realy cool

anyway heres the spec for anyone who cares

Try all yourself bars and stem

monty forks (soon to be sprayed black)

t-pro frame

front hayes mx2(mint brake)

rear hs33

front tryall rim

alex rear rim

front freewheel

monty cranks

monty hubs

tpro1vz8.th.jpg

tpro2tx9.th.jpg

hi there mate,

Well i am not sure about the white because i used to have a czar. It looked great for a couple of weeks but after a while when it got scratched it look terrible. It is up to you mate one of my mates is building up a second bike and it is a t-pro he has done it purple and black, It looks brilliant must say and yes scott i am talking about you

Craig :)

I have a very unique paint job planned, i mean very unique, it might not be to all of your tastes but i think it'll look amazing.

I'm not gonna give any details away but when its done i'll post it so you can all see and gimme your opinions.

I have a very unique paint job planned, i mean very unique, it might not be to all of your tastes but i think it'll look amazing.

I'm not gonna give any details away but when its done i'll post it so you can all see and gimme your opinions.

Mint when do you think you will be finished it and how long will it be before pictures are up of it ?

Craig :)

Mint when do you think you will be finished it and how long will it be before pictures are up of it ?

Craig

It may be a while, need to get all my shiney new parts first.

But this is the first place i'll be putting pics for you.