What Things Annoy You Most When You Ride

Queing for do a sidehop or whatever. SO annoying its unreal.

But the main one, you've had an amazing days riding, 10 hour red hot sunny day ride. It gets late, around 9pm, your not concentrating, your talking, tired and achy, you step off a curb, roll ankle and put your self out of riding for a few months, right at the start of summer. Great....

Old grannys like for instence today was sitting down had me mountain bike half across path and theres like 2metre space for this granny to walk through and she asks me to move bike so i did she then went into shop and came out with shop owner to back up telling me that pavements are not for bikes.

Hello

I really get annoyed when people, who know nothing about trials tell you that you need oil on your brakes. I think to myself: "Yeah, lets put oil on my brakes, give it a good rub in and do a big 20ft drop gap!"

It is not going to happen is it!

Also, when middle aged, bald men come over and start taking pictures on their VGA Camera phone. Then they tell me that they are going to show it their wife when they get home. Maybe they are just interested, but it is all the time.

Another one that really winds me up is when you get people shouting from pub windows. The main things they say are; "Do a back flip!" and "You need a seat on that!"

I suppose the best thing to do is just ignore them, they don't know anything.

Tom

I'm the only trials rider in my area, so I ride alone, with my mp3 of course.

Yesterday I was practising pedal kick to manual then to pedal kick and back to manual on some ledges. This chav and his friends happened to walk pass and stopped and watch me. Everytime I was up in the rear wheel hop position, getting ready to execute my moves, the chav would shout: "FALL FALL FALL!". Really pissed me off. Thank goodness I didn't fall, lol, else he would be laughing. He's like 6 years younger than me though, cos of his school uniform. One bad thing is I look young, so people tend to do stupid things on me. Once I was side hopping over a tape, and this chav wanted to cut the tape.

Have any of you whacked of them up because they keep annoying you? I could control myself, but sometimes one whack would teach them a lesson.

People asking me why i have holes in my rims, wheres my seat, are they hydraulic brakes. And bmx bikers giving us jip and chavs in there cars shouting out things and chavs shouting stuff at us when they are at a safe distance from us so they can get away quickly. Hate them.

Chavs are what we call "wiggers" out here. Super derogitory term. From what I can tell Chavs are young white males who act tough (but only in a group) wear lots of chains and jewelry, baggie pants and listen to Crap... I mean rap.

Edited by Sabiot

Everyday its just. Oh ermm....where do you sit on this contraption.?? is it even classed as a bike if it has no seat? lol really annoys me. Or when you just get a group of chavs saying er mate i think you iz lost your seat someplace.

Crashes! I hate the thought of a really bad wreak!

Where I live nobody has ever seen a trials bike, and so I don't get all of the slack that you guys do... I tell them, "Oh yeah! My seat fell off somewhere back there!" lol

Edited by Ubuntu_user

People who ask were my seat went. Little "povs" telling me parts on my bike are crap when they ride a toys r us or toy shop bike (i have a onza so it is pritty crappy but its early days lol). BMX riders. and bike busting up.

the thing that annoys me most when i am out riding is when people come up to you and start asking you what can you do then and all of that rubbish. i find it so annoying when your riding and people stare at you and then say you have lost your seat. i wish that they would just shut up and do what they are doing rather than looking at my bike and what i am doing.