Things Gone From Good To Bad?

Synergy

things going the way they used to?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. hhave things changed for the worst?

• tf user : yes
    • tf user : no
    • admin : yes
    • admin : no

You can see it "getting personal"? Haha. I thought it got personal quite a while back, where people kept on going on about how terrible I was for - shock horror - stamping on kittens raping children spreading AIDS causing cancer editing a post/closing a thread.

What are the chance of Mark and JT reaching some sort of middle ground bearing in mind the stubbornness in this thread?

I would close the topic but then I might be accused of having a power trip or something. So instead I'll just dilute the argument. I've been saving this one for a rainy day:

You've seen lobster dog, and baby lobster in a bucket. Now I would like to present the real lobster boy:

grady_stiles4.jpg

Ithankyou.

Night night x x

Demote me. So i can only post in new members. Close this topic and we'll just forget about it. Genuine request.

How is that answering my question from before? Seriously, genuinely curious. Since I've been a mod I've had people constantly bitching about shit that I've done, it'd be f**king enthralling to find out what axe everyone specifically has to grind...

well.... you just deleted one of tomm's posts?.......

abuse?

Unless I temporarily blacked out and managed to somehow do the "Close" button, then click "OK", then click the "OK" at the last confirmation screen, I don't think I did.

Karl Pilkington for the win.

Tomm close it please. Will save alot of hastle, and you will only bee seen as the one to take the moral high ground. Instead of pansy c**ts moaning/boasting about what they can/can't do x

JT, I don't need to be told it wasn't an answer...

Rob, if I remember correctly, you were the one who accused me of being on a power trip, at which point I pointed out what I could've done, compared to what I did. It wasn't intended as a sort of subtle threat because even though you/JT appear to have a low opinion of me, that's not really how I roll.

Unless I temporarily blacked out and managed to somehow do the "Close" button, then click "OK", then click the "OK" at the last confirmation screen, I don't think I did.

About the comment with tomm saying i had a point? or am i just too drunk too see it

I don't have any interest in taking the moral high ground on this one to be honest. I'm more interested in JT's excuse - he's basically been slagging Mark off for, as far as I can tell, no good reason at all.

pansy c**ts moaning/boasting about what they can/can't do x
That's pretty much out of order.

Who said that?

According to the thread:

Karl Pilkington for the win.

Tomm close it please. Will save alot of hastle, and you will only bee seen as the one to take the moral high ground. Instead of pansy c**ts moaning/boasting about what they can/can't do x

Lol, i'm lost in a sea of edits, so i'm going to bed. I might give this forum a break for a while.

Edited by JT!

For the record, I have deleted two (of my own) posts in this thread. I don't remember what they said, just that they weren't useful. Neither you nor mark are imagining things.

Who said that?

Robwalker

SOMEONE CLOSE...... = END OF TROUBLES. Doesnt matter who it is, can you even tell anyway?

No, you can't tell.

Do you know what's the same as me closing a thread? You ignoring it.

Seeing as Tomm (?) decided to close this, may as well:

leaving a commnets of such nature, closing a topic then running off smugly becuase that person can't reply anymore would be an act of a new member been made a mod. Where it could have just been closed with a brief expenation.

Cool. Consider this a brief explaination prior to me "closing a topic then running off smugly because that person can't reply any more" (Even though you've proved that already by not actually being able to justify the "You're proving my point" post, or any of the shit you've tried accusing me of).

If you're going to bitch about me over a period of 2 days (Technically 3 now?), I'd prefer it if you had a solid basis for it rather than you deliberately trying to piss me off, then complaining when I do the same to you.

You keep portraying me as the big evil mod here, when I edited one post, yet you've done several bitching about me, again, with no actual basis for them, and when asked for a basis, not providing one.