Xtp Short Dual Disc

AdamR28

Blue rims wouldn't have been my preference personally, still looks really nice though.

Same... wanted to get White but Koxx are all sold out of those so there are only a few colour choices left! Looks pretty smart with the blue stickers on though :)

What rear rotor is that? looks tidy!

bike looks really nice overall , just not to sure on the blue rims , but dose make a change from white .

Tis a Try-All one... Symmetrical design to cope with fore and aft stresses apparently :)

Loosk good (Y)

Is it only the try-all hopes which will fit inbetween the seat stays and chain stays on koxx's? Or will all mono-trials fit? Therefore the only difference between a standard mono trial and a koxx one is the little red bit?

Someone photoshop it with white or black rims :)

Edited by Alex-Mitchinson

Is it only the try-all hopes which will fit inbetween the seat stays and chain stays on koxx's? Or will all mono-trials fit? Therefore the only difference between a standard mono trial and a koxx one is the little red bit?

Someone photoshop it with white or black rims :)

there is a slight try-all differene, as its try-all its ever slightly lighter

The only differences between the Hope brakes and the Try-All brakes are the colours and the rotors.

The rear disc mount is at +20 so instead of a #3 caliper for 160 rotor, the XTPs and Hoesels (and Hydroxx) use a #5 caliper and 160 rotor (same as a front brake). I have 'normal' Hope brakes on my Hoesel (but needed to swap the rear caliper from my DOB).

I agree that white, silver or black rims would look better, but with the blue stickers on it does look really sweet. Try-All rims are being phased out ready for a new model in approx 2 months, so all the most popular colours have sold out now.

Ads (Y)