Big Brother Is Back

Thurston

watched it today and its not that bad.

the usual gayboy and the excitable slut of a sideshow pissed me off

but the albino and blind huy are actually ace.

going on about jerking off in the S&M bedroom because it "smells of rubber"

might actually have something to do evening wise now

freakhow.com innit!!!

Although i do love the sluttiness of the blonde bird that reminds me of jordan lol. Love it lol.

And then we have the tito Ortiz looky liky!

Lmao I was onto tito. I've not been watching it I just saw a tiny bit. I'm forcing myself not to watch it lol.

I saw Keith Lemon and a camp BJ pen in Alton towers yesterday though ha ha ha ha ha.

The little Chinese woman and Sylvia (i think) are the most annoying people ever.

I agree, although both the black women are annoying (no im not racist, or maybe i am who knows!? im just categorising them because they 'are' black) one of which thinks that shes from the ghetto's and sounds like a bloke.

Seriously where the hell do they find these people?

I agree, although both the black women are annoying (no im not racist, or maybe i am who knows!? im just categorising them because they 'are' black) one of which thinks that shes from the ghetto's and sounds like a bloke.

Seriously where the hell do they find these people?

agreed

why do so many people hate it lol its funny

thats why i watch it and this year is funniest by far. whenever the blind dude is in the diary room he has me in stitches

but them black girls and the one who doesnt believe the marriage shit are really pissing me off. especially alex when she went schitz at mikey about the thong thing. it wasnt even hers

thats why i watch it and this year is funniest by far. whenever the blind dude is in the diary room he has me in stitches

but them black girls and the one who doesnt believe the marriage shit are really pissing me off. especially alex when she went schitz at mikey about the thong thing. it wasnt even hers

that pissed me off aswell, there a pair of fcukin thongs, who gives a shit