James Davies Adamant Clips

pengsmelly

well i am posting on behalf of one of my favourite people to ride with, james davies,

He just turned 15 last week so we have had a loads of riding going down because of that.

he is also looking for a sponsor if anyone is interested??

Most of it was filmed when he was 14!!

hope you guys enjoy.

Editing by me :D

Trials-Forum Video ->Full ViewDownloadUpload

youtube :

Edited by pengsmelly

Nice but there are better people than him at that age who are not sponsored, very good video though!

Its because he his so young he's got more chance of getting sponsored.

Anyways kiddo. Soem sick riding, song suited well, some nice technical moves in there. Keep it up (Y)

Nice vid.

Am I right in thinking, majority of that video would of been filmed when he was 14?!

He really should deserve a sponser, Whoever said there are better riders at his age that arnt sponsered.. I cant think of that many just turned 15 year olds that good.

Quality riding mate. get a few vids out frequently and I think you'll get reckonised.

Adam.

Nice vid.

Am I right in thinking, majority of that video would of been filmed when he was 14?!

He really should deserve a sponser, Whoever said there are better riders at his age that arnt sponsered.. I cant think of that many just turned 15 year olds that good.

Quality riding mate. get a few vids out frequently and I think you'll get reckonised.

Adam.

ye i would say 80% of it was!

i had to turn it off, for one reason and one reason only.....a superman teeshirt

well infect he had that t-shirt for ages now, before damon or others had it in there vids lol.

Hm. It seems you can't ride trials unless you've got a superman tee...

Sidehop technique was shit hot. But I don't know weather it was the lens or angle of filming or what, but I started thinking the sidehops were big, then when he squared up to the tennis net (which looks the same size as all the other sidehops) it put in perspective how small they are!? Gaps were pretty average.

Link to billocks when he was 13 and sponsor-less

Still, I wasn't even riding when I was 14 so I'm not one to point the finger.

Sidehop technique was shit hot. But I don't know weather it was the lens or angle of filming or what, but I started thinking the sidehops were big, then when he squared up to the tennis net (which looks the same size as all the other sidehops) it put in perspective how small they are!? Gaps were pretty average.

most of his sidehops are 40-41" im not the best at looking for angles, lol but they arent that small.

I thought the riding was really good and the music went well. I imagine that James has a lot of potential to develop a high level of skill based on his present ability at that age.

Look forward to seeing how that goes.

Edited by rowly

well infect he had that t-shirt for ages now, before damon or others had it in there vids lol.

So most of it was filmed when he was 13 then. :P

Nah was a viddecent if your into that sort of riding.

Wish i had a bike like that at his age, pretty sure i would have been riding around on a hardrock when i was 14.

Billocks better purely because he hasn't been taken over by this bloody obsession with sidehops! This is no disrespect to this guy here's video. He is bloody good for 15, but all the videos on here now are just sidehop after sidehop, yea they go fairly high but often the rest of their arsenal is nothing special at all, and because everyone is obsessed with them and all quite good at them no one stands out at being good at them anyway. I bet half the people who post videos on here were entered into a comp, or put on some rocks they'd look like they'd never set foot on a bike before. There are no decent lines anymore either, no style, no imagination, just "oh if i sidehop 45" i'll be considered good"....ummmmmm no, not in my book, if you wanna become a more all round rider try leaning to sidehop 45" to your wrong side also, that will serve you more use. But again, you do have skill for a 15y.o. just don't follow the massive

Billocks better purely because he hasn't been taken over by this bloody obsession with sidehops! This is no disrespect to this guy here's video. He is bloody good for 15, but all the videos on here now are just sidehop after sidehop, yea they go fairly high but often the rest of their arsenal is nothing special at all, and because everyone is obsessed with them and all quite good at them no one stands out at being good at them anyway. I bet half the people who post videos on here were entered into a comp, or put on some rocks they'd look like they'd never set foot on a bike before. There are no decent lines anymore either, no style, no imagination, just "oh if i sidehop 45" i'll be considered good"....ummmmmm no, not in my book, if you wanna become a more all round rider try leaning to sidehop 45" to your wrong side also, that will serve you more use. But again, you do have skill for a 15y.o. just don't follow the massive

Word...

Anyways, nice one James (Y)