My New Ozonys Xr26!

Stan Shaw

The compound seems pretty soft! The main area of the tyre is just slightly thicker than the sidewalls. It weighs in at 591g which is forkin light! A slick tyre will take ages to wear anyway as the pressure/grip is spread around the surface rather forced onto a couple of knobbles.

Not tried one on the rear, as I think the rear tyre is worked much harder and in different ways so it needs the knobbles. I suppose it could be worth a shot, but I'm not sure.

Yeah I can't see it being as effective out back, but could make for an interesting fast paced street session at high pressures :P

Silly light, keep us informed of the wear rate!

Also noticed that you've cut every other outside knobble off on the rear tyre, but only half cut them off, you haven't cut them flush.

Is there a reason for this?

Andrew

Not really, there is only around 1mm of tread left on most of them :) Tis quite difficult to cut flush.

oh my god! that is amazing really nice but what is the geo on the frame and what did your canniball feel like length wise compared to your old MBK if you don't mind me asking as i like the feel of my MBK but i am bored of the look of it so i am thinking of buying a ozonys canniball

I was wondering what was on your lever but I didnt want to seem stooopid. I dont understand what it does?

Makes the lever easier to pull, so it feels amazing! You can adjust the feel too by moving the elastic band further down the lever...

Try it and see :)

doesn't it stop it returning properly though??

Edit, and elastic bands perish pretty quickly, so unless uve got a load in ur pocket...

but then thats all extra weight!

Oh, and have you had a hair cut yet, think of the weight loss! :P

Edited by walker

oh my god! that is amazing really nice but what is the geo on the frame and what did your canniball feel like length wise compared to your old MBK if you don't mind me asking as i like the feel of my MBK but i am bored of the look of it so i am thinking of buying a ozonys canniball

Geo feels very similar to Cannibal, but it is longer. I am not sure if my forks are affecting it though, they are really old lol.

1100 WB

385mm rear end

+40mm BB

72degree headangle.

I think thats roughly right.

doesn't it stop it returning properly though??

Nah returns fine :) The spring behind the piston is pretty powerful.

Weaklingzzzz. You wanna beef your fingers up by doing some simple exercises. Check Ben Travis' latest vid for an example.

Makes the lever easier to pull, so it feels amazing! You can adjust the feel too by moving the elastic band further down the lever...

Try it and see :)

that looks awsome, are you using the current zoo pads on a grind? you must go through them like butter no?

Rear Brake: Echo CNC lever and cylinders, Try-all Prototype Brake clamps, Trialtech Ti bolts and also some prototype Trialtech pads.

:P