24" Bar Height?

aener

Right... Got a Zoot, with the starndard Zoot forks, 15mm of stackers, and Onza risers. Just upgraded from the standard Onza stem, to a Pazzaz.

Am I just used to really low/forwards bars? They feel stupidly high now...

Just wondering what most of your 24" bar heights are like... I'll go measure mine in a second.

I can get rid of the stackers, no problem... Just wondered.

Also - what can 24" be called?

20" - mod.

26" - stock.

24"'s starting to feel left out :P

Edited by Flipp

On the bike I'm riding at the moment I wouldn't change the bar position in a hurry and they're pretty high!....

2.5" Azonic risers!

Raceface 100x10 stem!

35mm spacers under the stem!

Bunnyhops nicely, sidehops pretty well, up to front is ace. For how I ride a 24" I can't fault it!

I have got a zoot also. With echo control (i think) forks, quite alot of stackers, a set of EA50 mid-rise bars and a 60 x 17degree stem. From the floor to the tap of my bars is 39", which sounds high, but the bike rides amazingly! I have tried a good few set ups now, both less stackers, different geo stems, and different rise bars, and now i think i have got the perfect set up. I can sidehop it (no where near as high as my mod, but still can do small un's) it bunny hops like a total monster, and manuals and that sort of stuff perfectly (shame i dont :P )

Hope i helped!

Owen