Echo Proto Hub

Z o o !!

Hello,

Ive got my hands on an echo hub and have been told itsa proto from 06. i didnt buy it because he said its proto i brought it becuase i needed it, the thing that makes me think its a proto is the like double pawl system ?

Sorry for such bad photos, its off my phone.

post-13376-1212526027_thumb.jpg

65 Barr. Whole wheel though.

hope you have a dental plan.

Deng freehubs are shite ie why they arnt made anymore. Its not dual pawl as such i dont think, its just a wider pawl and then the slot in the pawl with the ring around it is the spring like acs freewheels have. Each side of the slot isnt independant it moves together so is one pawl.

dunt matter how wide the ratchet is, i dont think the ratchet/pawl would click out on one side, unless u distorted it :blink:

anyway, i had an echo one, lasted 2 hours literally, then the hub snapped inhalf

then i got a gu one, to see if it was fluke, snapped the shell in half, snapped 2 of the pawls and threaded the axle

COMPLETE PILE OF DOG EXCREMENT! imo ovcourse :)

dunt matter how wide the ratchet is, i dont think the ratchet/pawl would click out on one side, unless u distorted it :blink:

anyway, i had an echo one, lasted 2 hours literally, then the hub snapped inhalf

then i got a gu one, to see if it was fluke, snapped the shell in half, snapped 2 of the pawls and threaded the axle

COMPLETE PILE OF DOG EXCREMENT! imo ovcourse :)

might last a normal person a few months then , did you get it off biff or......

Edited by padarik

Lies. You ran a Proper :P

But yeah, clearly not as good.

And that ratchet looks sketch enough anyway. How many engagements?!

The Proper actually worked though. My Odyssey Hazard with that style of spring make a gentle 'breeze through the trees' sound, not the "RRRRRRRRRRRR" my Proper makes/made/will make.

These hubs which which people above have destroyed within hours....are these the same as the current line of echo/zoo/czar hubs???

no, that was a 1 off prototype with 72 engagements, which was given to cls like 2 years ago.

Matx