Adam Allen Unwanted Clips.

AdamAllen

Well just clips I've collected up so far this year that I dont intend to use for my main video.

Little bit of music to help them go down better.. not my usual choice but hey... Also not bothered editing, So I know its naff.

Oh and I know I dont have a helmet in some clips.. Mine was to small, new one on the way though :D

Tell me what you think.

Trials-Forum Video ->Full ViewDownloadUpload

Cheers

Adam

Edited by AdamAllen

Nice vid matey! Can't comment on the music as I'm in college with no speakers. :P

That bike is the nicest stock I've ever ridden, I might have to get one if I ever get bored of little wheels. :shifty:

Edited by Muel

I love your riding, probly because you ride like you and your not tryna copy anyone elses style! :)

front to back on rail was mint

i dont usually like tgs stuff, and i couldnt work out why i liked this video.

but thats it, your being yourself, not trying to copy anyone else as jonny says.

well done lad.

mate that was lush, enjoed that video so much and not just saying that loved it (Y) great work and that song actully suited the video quite well never thought dance song would go with a trials video but you made it work (Y)(Y)(Y).

Craig :)